ᄃんムアイ乇尺 6

100 READS?!?!! THANK YOU!

JOOHYUN

"We're going to have to disband the basketball team since the boys and our coach went missing! We don't have enough members to fill the team!" Seulgi cried as I cradled her. "Hey hey... Calm down... I'm sure everything will go back to normal." I cooed, rubbing her back. Ever since Joy arrived... Every male in this school went missing and men were starting to disappear even from outside the school. One turned to one hundred, one thousand, and soon it's hitting its mark to 1 million... What in the world did Joy have to do with that? Or is it some weird phenomenon? "Basketball is my life Hyun. I don't think I could function without it." she sighed. "Hey... At least the teachers are being replaced with new ones. That means you'll have a new coach." I said as I got a text message from Y/N.

Y/N

Ice cream?
4:34

K. Pick me up at Seulgi's
4:35

Sorry, I'm just really stressed.
4:35

Don't worry. You can vent to me Joohyun. I'm here for you.
4:37

I smiled warmly at the assuring text, forgetting about my distraught best friend. "Let's have a movie night later okay? I gotta do something right now." I lifted the Seulgi's head up so she was looking into my eyes and pecked her cheek as Y/N pulled up to the car with a red rolls royce, a goat right on each side of the car. I waved goodbye and walked towards the car. I felt bad for leaving Seulgi alone to cope, god I'm such a horrible person. "New car again?" I said as I got into the car, buckling myself. "It was a gift." I nodded as we drove off.

JOY

"It's 4 am." I groaned as I sat up from the bed, wondering who the hell is calling at this time. I check my phone from the bedside table. It's Yeri, my closest, youngest sibling. She's merely 22,000 years old. "Hey Yeri. What's up?" I said as I lighted a cigarette.

"Where are you?" Yeri asked as I looked beside me, which was a naked dead man. "On earth in some dead dude's bed. Why?" I asked as I took a puff from the cig. "You're down on earth?! I want to see what's down in Earth! I've never seen it!" Yeri said excitedly, I could hear her tail wag down the depths of hell. I sighed, "Listen Yeri. I can't do that for you, sign a contract or ask dad. I don't want to waste my power on some mere desire." I heard the girl roll her eyes behind the screen.

"Well. I WOULD'VE been summoned! But there are absolutely no rituals going on!" she whined, "It's easy for you to be summoned because there's millions of horny men wanting easy sex." I chuckle. Easy sex huh? "You're a succubus. Nobody wants you except for your body." I grip the phone in anger. She was right. It's been eons since people have asked me how I was genuinely doing.

"You don't have to shame me like that Yeri. No one wants a demon of destruction like you! Last time I left you alone you blew the half of my factory up!" I sighed in defeat. "Go ask dad. You're his favorite child anyway." I grumbled and hanged up. I got up from the bed and put my clothes on. "Thanks for the horrible sex. And your dick was the smallest I've ever seen." I rolled my eyes and left the apartment.

———

I sit on the edge of the rooftop and squinted at the sun setting. I look back at myself and notice how disappointing I am. I do my job as a succubus, think like one and get treated like one. Gosh. I'm too easy now, it's insulting for people to think that I exist for easy sex. And so many men think like that. I'm a royal from hell! Who do they think they are taking control of me like that?