₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ 5

JOY

We teleport into the first layer of hell. It's fairly cool so I think Y/N won't complain as much, since it gets hotter each time we go deeper into hell. "Oh my god, it's so hot. I think my skin is melting off." Y/N cried. "Gosh, you humans are so pitiful." I chuckled. I materialized and handed her a special sunscreen for human visitors as she quickly lathered it all on her body. I transformed back into my demon form and led her into the restaurant in front of us.

Y/N

A pretty woman in an apron welcomed us. "Hey Joy! Here for a meal?" "Of course Wendy!" Joy winked at the chef. The girl nodded and slid a plate of unknown red meat to her and filled up a red drink. The succubus seductively drank the liquid in front of me, her eyebrows raised and her tail wagged. "Umm... What are you drinking? Is that red wine?" I asked, looking at the glass. It was dark red, thick and was starting to clump. "Haha, no babe. If I wanted red wine. I wouldn't have this delectable beverage." Joy laughed as she took another sip. She looked at me once more and rolled her eyes due to my curiosity. "It's goat's blood." I gasped and gagged in disgust. "When those humans sacrifice goats, we also take their blood for us to drink." She explained, hinting at me to take a sip. And so I did, once I tasted the liquid it was... actually nice?

"You see... When you're in certain parts of hell. Everything is pleasurable." "Um... Then what about them?" I looked at her concerned, pointing at the screaming souls being mixed in a pot by a demon. "Oh... Those 'things' are a different matter. Let me explain." She sipped the goats blood again.

"You see, those souls are from dead humans. I'm not human. Satan exclusively created his children which included me, I'm his 6th daughter. The others that he didn't create are just normal lowly demons."

"We're basically like royalty, we have benefits from being Satan's child. We're the most powerful and the most important demons in Hell. We do business exchanges with Heaven, important contracts, etc."

"But... You can still be a demon instead of a soul if you devote your life to evil and sign a contract. To the womb and til you die."

"You can also be a demon if you were in heaven and got kicked out. That proves that you are evil as hell."

"Anyways. Would you like a taste?" Joy stabbed the raw meat with her sharp nails and pointed it at me. She gave me a death stare if I rejected, so I took a bite. Blood was seeping out of the meat as I chewed. "How does it taste?" Joy asked as I tilt my head in astonishment. "Like... Honey?!?" I awed. "Wendy baby! Two bowls of soul soup please!" Joy yelled as the demon chef named Wendy nodded. After she finished pouring out the soup, she flew over to our table. "Enjoy humble visitor! It's a delicacy!" The girl smiles as she skips away. "How did Wendy become a demon? She's so... sweet." I asked Joy. "My favorite gal. She's two faced. Had like... 12 mental disorders and killed babies because they were so cute. She was the first one to be sent to heaven before they background checked her." Wendy nodded. "I love babies. I just want to eat them up because of how cute they are!" Joy grinned as she leaned back into her chair, "You did eat them." Wendy frowned before smiling again.

I took a spoonful of soul soup, staring at the screaming and swimming souls. "You should be careful. If you're weak enough it'll kill you." Joy warned as we both drank the soup. I choked as I felt like the head of a mace was rolling in my stomach. "That pain in your stomach is the souls trying to fight off the acid. Tastes like vodka." Joy licked her lips as she finished the bowl. "Do you want a tour?" The girl stood up and patted her dress clean. I nodded and coughed. "Okay, we'll start off in the royal mansion." The girl lifted me up in bridal style and teleported us to the front of a massive mansion. There was about 20 giants guarding the mansion. "This is the family house. We have about 60... 66? siblings including me. I can't keep track. But most of them are out of the house, in a contract or living somewhere else." I gasped as the gate opened and entered the house.

"This is our first floor." Joy said as she pointed at the kitchen and the living room. "No TV?" the succubus touched a button and a tv came up from the ground. "We rarely use it because we have... entertainers in the basement." I stared at her awkwardly as she dragged me to the elevator. "Basement. Our fun room!" she clapped her hands as I looked around. There was chains, whips and toys?! "Um..." I blushed in embarrassment. "We can always torture some souls later. Let's go to my bedroom!" Joy grabbed my wrist as she teleported to her room. When I entered her room, I slipped on an unknown liquid. "Sorry for the mess..." Joy apologized and used a lingerie to soak up the liquid. "Would you like to see my collections?" she opened a door and revealed a whole other room.

"Do you really enjoy intercourse that much?!?" I blush and looked around. It was shocking how Joy had no shame when it came to sex and fun. "Of course honey! I'm a succubus. But I love death even more." She opened a drawer which revealed a whole collection of panties, there were thousands of them! "Are these yours?" I asked, bothered at the sight. How the hell is she so comfortable showing them? "Nope. Some human girls I fucked a couple days ago." "I organized them." I stared at her disgustingly. "How did you organize them?" She rolled her eyes and continued. "From most pleasurable to the worst sex in the world." she rambled "I color coordinated them rainbow. And I sorted them from size, smallest to biggest. I love all sizes." she giggled. "And I have other collections if you want to see... Like my." I covered her mouth and cringed. "I don't wanna know."

———

"Here we have MY power factory, my other siblings have their own. Where low rank demons and souls produce unprocessed souls I've collected, into power." She put her hand in the white screeching liquid and drank it. "After the souls have been transformed into power, I collect it and consume it. Think of it as another way to gain power other than sex with men." I nodded my head as unhappy demons groaned in exhaustion. "Do I need to whip and drown you in hot oil again?" She bellowed as the entire factory silenced. I look at her bewildered, she's so nice to me. Yet so cruel to other beings. Is this how all demons are? "Anyways! Do you want to go back to earth now? We can always come back." I nodded frantically. Everything was so weird in here, so much fire, screaming and oh my god. The temperature was sky rocketing.

I was terrified.