ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Y/N

"T-That... That was God?!?" I stuttered in astonishment. "Don't be so surprised babe. He's just as bad as us." Joy rolled my eyes and brought us down to earth. I continue to stare at her, expecting an answer from the succubus.

"Honey. He's not as 'holy' as you think." She giggled as I shot her a questioning look. "He orders strippers from us." Strippers?! My jaw dropped as the girl kept talking. "Anyways. What are you planning for Valentine's day?" the demon asked. "I'm going to ask Joohyun out and hope that Seulgi didn't get her first." I exhaled, imagining the devastating scenario.

"You gotta try harder baby. She's not impressed with you. You have a personality of a sugar cookie, plain and flavorless." I scratched my nape, feeling hurt. "I must go. Valentine's day is right around the corner so I'll be back soon." Joy said, we said our goodbyes before going our separate ways.

JOOHYUN

In the middle of our movie, I get a text from Y/N. I excused myself and went outside. "Y/N... You just left me in the dust a couple hours ago." I said, irritated as I saw Y/N walk up to the porch. How could she just leave me there?

"I'm sorry." She bowed as I frowned. "Where's Seulgi?" She asked as I opened the door and let her in."Hey Y/N. What are you doing here?" Seulgi asked as she got up, the two tall girls towered over me. "I was wondering if you want to play basketball. Ever since our coach went missing, I've been procrastinating." Seulgi stayed silent for a minute and then jumped in joy, the weight of her shaking the whole floor. "Of course! Let's go in the driveway!" The mono-lid woman clapped as they ran out of the door. "Y/N." I held the woman's wrist before she could leave. "What's the deal with you and Joy?" I said seriously. "Nothing. She's just a close friend of mine." The girl smiled with uncertainty and then ran off to find Seulgi. I groaned, how come they're such good friends now?

I stared at the large, black screen due to boredom. The only thing I could think of was Y/N and Seulgi. Valentine's day is just in a couple days and they're both definitely going to ask me out.

"Oh my god that was exhausting! Felt like I was in hell for a minute." Y/N panted as she and Seulgi barged into the house, making me jump from the surprise. "Thanks for playing basketball with me. You really cheered me up." Seulgi hugged Y/N as I giggled. "So the movie wasn't good enough for you?" I said, joking. "It's late at night so I must be going. See you at school tomorrow." I waved goodbye as I went down the stairs.

"Wait, Joohyun. Let me drive you home." Y/N said, holding onto my wrist. "It's ok, I'll just call someone-" A red bugatti pulled up and a driver came out.

"Joy requested to pick you and Irene up." The man bowed. He had a dead look in his eyes, and he smelled like rotting flesh... Y/N and I awkwardly exchanged looks. She looked quite embarrassed due to the red blush smothered on her face.

"Go in, I need to talk to the driver." Y/N opened the red door for me and went over to the driver. I stayed silent and didn't budge. Big mistake. "You're not going to drive us." She said as she looked at the man's face. I walked over to the pair. "Hey Y/N what are you doing-" I gagged at the sight of the man's mouth.

Flies flew out of the man's mouth and maggots were everywhere in his mouth. I covered my mouth. I was the worst sight I've ever seen in my life. "Take off your gloves." Y/N ordered as I wiped my face. The man obeyed and removed his bloody cloth gloves. His hands were rotting and the top of his fingers were bare bone." "Oh. My. God." I covered my mouth in disgust and horror, vomiting on the dead man's shoes.

Y/N

I stepped back in fear, as I heard a snap, the man folded in half and fell down in front of me. "That's our new disease! Don't you like it?" Yeri appeared right behind us. My breath hitched as I turned around.

"Joy and I gave you the honors of seeing our first victim. It spreads to men like butter!" The demon went on, "It can transfer through touch, air, water, animals, everything!" Yeri said proudly. I glared at her and pointed at the terrified girl next to me, signaling the demon that we had company.

"Joohyun. I'm going to take you home. Yeri, you better get rid of that thing immediately. It stinks." I sighed and put her in the car, stepping over the rotting corpse. "Address?" I groaned in impatience. She hesitated before putting it in.

———

"Look, I'm really sorry you had to see that. It was probably hallucination?" I stared in her big cocoa eyes. "No! You saw that too! I..." I pulled up to her house. "Y/N... Please don't contact me again." Irene covered her face and ran to the door. "Fuck!" I yelled as I slammed my fist on the steering wheel.

"Oops?" Yeri whispered as she appeared in the backseat. I grabbed the demon's pink hair and brought her to the front. "You just ruined my chance with her!" I put my head on the wheel, the car repeatedly honking. "Can you just like... clean that experience from her head?" I asked Yeri as she shook her head. "I can't do that. I'm not a succubus." I groaned and smacked the back of her head in pure fury. "Joy I swear to god you better come here!" I shouted.

"Chill with the screaming!" Joy complained as she appeared in the back seat.  "Am I a demon or your guardian angel? You needed help?" Joy asked. "Yes..." she sighed in exhaustion, left the car and walked into a wall, supposedly Joohyun's bedroom.

"Done. Happy?" I nodded as Joy disappeared again and drove off. "Report cards came out." Yeri said as she was looking through my phone. "How do you know?" I said. I jerked the car and snatched the phone from her. The girl giggled as I looked at my grades. "I'm failing because I didn't do any work." I chuckled before watching the numbers change. Well. That's what I get for getting caught up with demons. Digital blood dripped as the grades soon turned into 100. A message popped up from the screen.

You're welcome babe.