ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ 4

Y/N

"Joy! Why are you here?!?" I gritted my teeth as I shove her into the janitors closet. She grinned and shook her head.

"Let's just say. I have some business to do on earth, and this is the best place to start." "It's like a buffet here. So many guys to feast on." She snickered as I interrupted her. "I'm not done talking to you Miss! Why does no one recognize me?" I asked the succubus.

"I don't know... Maybe because I made you 8 inches taller, shedded off all the fat on your body and gave you the best of the best?" She shook her head and flashed a smile. "Don't worry about it honey. You wouldn't want to go back to your old self, would you?" I paused before asking another question. "Are you going to help me get Irene or what?" I said. "I already helped you visually. So you should actually try and talk to her." Joy rolled her eyes as she walked out of the closet. "What the hell? Couldn't you just help me out now?!" I yelled as Joy closed the door in my face.

———

"5 laps! Go!" The gym teacher said as we started running. Of course Seulgi and her basketball friends were in the front. Irene and her posse right behind them. "What are you doing? I didn't change your whole body for nothing. Run!" Joy demanded. "I get tired when I run!"

"Not anymore!" She shouted and sped past me. We sprinted around the court, leaving everyone in the dust. Finishing in just a mere 2 minutes.

"Great job Y/N and Joy. You just beat our school record." The teacher said in awe as everyone finished their laps 3 minutes later, panting in exhaustion. "Alright. Start shooting hoops everyone!" I chose the biggest ball and started dribbling in front of a hoop. Seulgi dribbled towards me, tapping my shoulder with her free hand "Hey Y/N. Do you mind if I join you? I sense a new basketball player on our team." I nodded, making the girl smile. Let's see if I'm better than her.

IRENE

"Hey cutie. Move over." Joy whispered in my ear as I blushed. "Hey... Joy? New exchange student? Where are you from?" I asked as I threw the basketball, missing the shot as always. "I'm from hell. That's why I'm so hot." She bragged as I giggled. "Very funny." Joy didn't looked amused at all. I looked over my shoulder to see Y/N and Seulgi play competitively. "You like them?" Joy asked as I nodded. "I think they're both cute. But Seulgi and I are like two peas in a pod." My smile quickly turned into a firm line. "Just asking... Are you and Y/N dating?" I asked, a bit jealous. "Curious are you? I wouldn't say dating but we are together. But if you want her, go ahead. I'm single, she's single." The girl winked as we continued shooting hoops. Is she implying that they're friends with benefits?

JOY

As Y/N and I sat down for lunch, I had an idea. "How many boys are in this school?" I asked. "About 2,500 thousand, why?" She asked. "Nothing. Good luck dealing with the Irene!" I said as I ran off to the computer lab. I quickly materialized posters with my face on it saying, Park Joy, I'll be your Joy.

There's hundreds of ways to take a male's soul. When he sees your face, you can take his soul in his dreams. You can choose kiss him once to take his soul. You can have sex with him and take his soul when he's at his weakest point. Time consuming but the power is worth it. I enjoy seeing their agony when they kneel before me. Other demons couldn't be as powerful as me. I was the first succubus to almost wipe out the whole male population,

and I'm going to do it again.

I put my spit on each corner of the poster and placed it on the wall, the spit burning into the wall. "Hey! Do you have permission?" The janitor stomped up to me. "Yes I do." I grinned while kissing him on the cheek, sucking up all of his life energy. He opened his mouth, his eyes turned black and his skin turned deathly pale. I stared at his eyes, mind controlling him. I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed until his bones cracked. I whisper into his ear, "I want you to leave the school premises and kill as many people as you can. And kill yourself while you're at it." I commanded as the man nodded. Mindlessly waddling to his truck. "Stupid mortal wasting my precious time." I rolled my eyes and posted the last poster onto a glass display.

I could hear Y/N walk up behind me as I look at the posters splattered around the hallway. "Hey Joy! ... What are these?" Y/N asked me, pointing at the large sheet of paper. "Just big, giant, obnoxious posters to show how attractive I am." I smiled as the girl furrowed her eyebrows. "Well. Aren't you going to eat? Lunch is about to end." I gagged. "I don't eat... that thing you all call food." Y/N raised her eyebrow in confusion. "You don't eat?"

"I'm a carnivore in my human form." I whispered in Y/N's reddish ear. "And if I wanted a proper meal, I would have to go back to hell." Y/N responded with a cold tone, "Then go." "But... I would have to take you with me because we have be together at all times." I explained to Y/N. "Do you even have physical proof?" she rolled her eyes as I materialized a thick packet of our contract. "Sorry. The writing is fresh." Y/N stared at the words, dripping blood. I catch the drops and lick them.

CONTRACT BETWEEN JOY AND Y/N
EXPIRATION - FROM LIFE TO DEATH UNTIL ETERNITY

PAGE 1/666

1. JOY must stay with Y/N at all times, Hell and Earth.

2. JOY must give whatever Y/N requests, unless if it is against the rules in the contract or above JOY's control.

3. JOY must collect souls before the contract ends. Failing means immediate restart in power and ranks.

4. JOY may stay on earth until contract ends.

5. Contract must end when JOY chooses to end the contract, (Must give valid reason or have enough power) receives the c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅo̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊ or contract expires. If JOY chooses to end contract before contract expires, 1/3 of her power will be withdrawn.

6. When Y/N dies, she will automatically go to hell. Unless JOY withdraws 1/4 of her power or when the contract ends. (#5)

"Hell?! I'm going to hell?" Y/N gasped. "It's not that bad..." I shrugged. "Fine. If you must eat then... take me with you. I wonder what hell looks like, since I might as well be going there." Y/N joked as she reread the last sentence of the contract. "If you insist. Now let's go to the bathroom babe." I grinned at Irene behind Y/N's shoulder as I held onto her waist,

Leading her to the girls bathroom.