ፈᏂᏗᎮᏖᏋᏒ 3

I awed at the breathtaking woman as the other two freaked out. The woman glided over to me and started massaging my back. "I heard that you need a little help honey..." She smirked with her lips on my neck. S/N glared at me, almost she stared at me with laser beams.

"Y/N... WHATEVER YOU DO... DO. NOT. HAVE. SEX. WITH. HER! DON'T DO ANYTHING AND DON'T MOVE!" She panicked as the beautiful woman wrapped her legs around my torso.

"Um S/N. Please don't hit me but I mistaken spirit for succubus..." Quinn said. "How the hell did you mix those two up?!" S/N smacked the back of her head. The succubus got off of me and strutted towards them. "You know girls. I can do other things than just have sex." The woman scoffed. "Plus I can't officially take her soul because she's a girl. It's against the rulebook of hell." The succubus said.

"So how can you help me? And um... what's your name?" I asked. "It's Joy. I think you get the memo." Joy winked, "I heard what you guys asked for. I can help with your appearance. And get you that girl that was mentioned." I looked at her interested.

"What's the catch?" S/N huffed. Joy grinned as she examined the window. "You must let me roam around earth until you give me that coin. Then our contract will end and I will go back to hell." She stared at the coin S/N was holding. "Then I might as well give it to you right now." She snarled as Quinn held her away. "Don't. This is our only coin and if we use it. We can never do dark magic again." She warned as S/N refrained from handing her that coin. Joy smiled. "Quinn. You're fucking stupid! She'll kill everybody if I don't give her that coin!" Joy laughed as she watched the girls argue. Joy took my hand and whispered in my ear. "Let's go honey and get you all prettied up for me." She carried me to my room.

"Um... Do you usually have... girls like me?" I asked nervously. She looks almost as beautiful as Irene. "No. It's just men. But you're my first client who's a female." She flirted as she put me on her lap. "Can you like. Fix everything?" I looked at myself in the mirror. We were in a awkward position and I didn't know what else to say. "Sure babygirl. Just imagine what you want to look like in your head and I'll make it happen just like that." So I did. I imagined myself as the most perfect human being in the world, what I wanted to look like for years. Yet could never achieve without the help of a demon.

———

"Holy." I gasped as I bent down to see myself in the mirror. I was a bit shorter than 5'11 Seulgi. Maybe 5'9? But I was definitely better looking than her. "I did a great job didn't I?" The woman cuddled me, my bottom pressing up against her. "Hands off. You're here to get me my dream girlfriend. ... You are going to be such a pain." I grumbled as she chuckled, taking her hands off of me.

"Whatever you wish Y/N. It's been a couple centuries since I've been to earth but first I have to look human." She said before transforming into a human version of her. Her horns and tail disappeared and turned into a tall and sexy human being. "Let's go babe." She linked my arms with hers and strutted out of the door. "What? Where are we going?" I ask but before I could have a say in anything, she went into the garage and parked the red Mercedes in front of me. "Um. We've never had a Mercedes before." She chuckled as we got into the car. "The powers of a succubus are endless honey. Do you want me to fly to the mall then?" I shook my head frantically as we sped off.

3 DAYS LATER

I fidgeted as Joy cuddled me once more. I gave up on telling her off since she's awfully persistent. "What's wrong babe?" "My clothes are too small." She looked at me as if she were neglecting me, "Come on then. Let's go shopping before school starts again." She teleported us to a red Lamborghini. "Wait. How do you know everything and... a new car?" You asked, confused.

"I know everything about you Y/N. ... And I was getting tired of the Mercedes." She said as she drove us to the nearest mall. Before we could enter the mall, Joy snapped her fingers and I instantly had a new pair of clothes on me. "Not sure if you like the style, but it'll do for now."

I entered the mall with Joy. All eyes fell on us instantly as we started shopping for clothes. "You seem like the one who dresses masculine." She said and examined the rack of clothes. A few seconds later she threw clothes at me. "Go try them on in the dressing room." I nodded as I went past a short girl who smelled like lavender. ...

Irene.

"2,000 dollars is your total... Actually never mind, You're all set. Have a good day." The clerk handed me the receipt as I followed Joy with bags in my hands. "You never paid for these!" I lectured as I struggled to hold all the bags. "I don't have to." She bluntly said as she handed a card to every man she passes by. "What's up with the cards?" I asked as I sat down on a bench. "It has my number on it. It makes my job easier." I looked at her weirdly but forgot about it in a few minutes.

As we continued shopping, people were following us. Taking pictures and asking for autographs. "Are you famous or something?" I asked, obviously uncomfortable with all the attention. "Obviously. Look at me! I'm an absolute bombshell." She bragged as she catwalks down the mall. "Get used to it babe. It's going to be a lot worse in high school." She warned. A lot worse in high school? What does she mean?

After many days of dealing with Joy. Who was nonstop bothering me and taking me out to places. School break finally ends and we get back to school. "Let me drop you off." Joy said while leaning on her red Ferrari. "No. I insist going on the bus. I don't want you to embarrass me." I grumbled as the yellow bus stopped in front of me. "What's embarrassing is that you're wearing designer brand clothes and going on a public school bus." Joy scoffed and got in her cat. As I boarded the bus. I accidentally hit my head on the ceiling.

"Now you know like how it feels to be tall." S/N laughed as I sat next to her. Everything was surprisingly normal, S/N was acting like her outburst never happened. Was this Joy's doing? I look out the window and noticed a red Ferrari follow us. Joy. What the hell is she doing? Loud whispers started to spread around the bus.

"Who's that hottie?"

"A Ferrari!"

"Oh my god. She could totally have my babies."

"God damn. She's so fine."

I hopped off the bus and to my surprise. No one was staring at me, nor giving me attention. Because they were staring at Seulgi and Irene coming out of Seulgi's car holding HANDS. I felt a painful pang in my chest as I lowered my baseball cap and walked hastily to class.

———

On the brink of boredom, I tap my pencil on my desk. "Hello Class." Mr. Gernes said. "Good morning Mr. Gernes." We said in unity. "Before we start class. We have two new students." He looked at me. "Y/N L/N and..." I look down in disappointment. Wow. Was I really that unpopular? To the point that nobody recognized me before? "And Miss Joy Park." I quickly look up and I could hear her familiar high heels click on the marble floor as she struts down the hall and into my classroom.

"Hi everybody I'm Joy Park and I hope everybody here is going to have a good time while I'm here." The Succubus winked at me.

Now I know what she meant when she said it was going to be a lot worse in high school.