𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒.

Y/N's POV

"Found a piece," Aki said, holding up a piece of a gun devil we found on a fish-cricket kind of devil that Aki was standing on, and Himeno and I sitting on.

"Figured it ate one. It's too strong for a small fry," Himeno concluded.

"But did it eat that..." I started. "Or was it fed that?"

"Either way, our mission still remains clear. We exterminate all devils. Accomplishing that will lead us to that thing..." Aki said.

"Devil eradication request for Public Safety. There has been a devil sighted in Morino Hotel. We are not certain about the status of guests in the building. According to the request, several civilian devil hunters that have attempted to kill the devil have already failed and died. Motion and action from a gun devil piece confirmed. We will now dispatch 7 devil hunters from Public Safety Devil Extermination Special Division 4."

"Look at this. A piece of the Gun Devil's flesh is being attracted to this building. That means that there's a devil that must've ingested another piece present in the building," Aki said, holding a bag of a piece of the Gun Devil's flesh that was being pulled towards the hotel.

"Are you sure it's not the Gun Devil himself?" Denji asked.

"The pull would be stronger if the piece of the flesh was larger. This pull is too weak," Aki answered.

"Gimme!" Power yelled.

"I told you 2... to speak with respect... Didn't I?" Aki said.

"What? Huh? Why should I talk to you with respect when I won't get any in return?! Fool!" Power and Denji looked at Aki like he was an ant.

I pulled out 2 pieces of gum. They went quiet.

"Morita-san..." both of them said. I smiled and Aki looked at me in shock. I still gave them the gum which they chewed on delightfully.

"Can we really trust them? One's a fiend and the other's a street... punk... I wouldn't trust them," Arai said.

"When we're out on missions to eradicate devils, we'll have them take point. If they betray us in any way, we kill them," Aki replied.

"Why do you treat us this way!" Power yelled.

"Because..." Aki started.

"He's probably pissed off because of what happened this morning," Denji whispered to Power.

"Yeah... that prank was a little too much..."

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!!" Aki angrily yelled.

"What happened?" Himeno asked.

"We pranked Aki by buying a box of his favorite snack and gave it to him only to be empty with a piece of paper that said 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' on it, we put a stuffed animal on his bed with a knife in its hand, made false corpses with sheets and pillows, put a bunch of fake bugs everywhere especially in the fridge, put clear plastic wrap in the doorway just for him to run his face into it, placed an air horn at the back of a doorknob so when it hit the wall-"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aki yelled.

"We don't prank y/n because she never falls for the pranks! She always knows like a psychic!!"

"I can't imagine how pissed he must've been then all those times," Himeno laughed. "But Aki, you don't have to be so strict and hard on them all the time."

"Yeah! She's right! Work is constantly being thrown at me even if I do something right for once! I want a reward or something!" Denji yelled.

"Oho! Then the lucky winner who defeats the devil in this building gets... a kiss right here from me!" Himeno pointed at her cheek.