𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

Y/N's POV

The girl wearing the oversized hoodie noticed what had happened and spoke into her walkie-talkie. "Team E! Have Team C reconfirm Makima's death! Now!"

"This is Team E. I repeat, this is Team E," a man over the walkie-talkie said. "We're currently unable to make contact with Team C - AAAHHH!!"

A splattered noise could be heard, similar to that of what just happened here.

"Damn her..."

More men around the group were crushed invisibly as well, being killed. The only ones who remained standing were the girl and the man who could turn into a hybrid.

"This ridiculous power is probably Makima's," the girl said. "Let's escape before anything else happens!!" She made eye contact with me and I smiled back. "Look!" The girl tried to reason with me. "If you let us go -"

"Huh?" I said, looking straight at the hybrid male who was trying to drag Denji into the van. "What was that again?"

"Tsk!"

I took a knife out of my clothes, a small weapon Aki gave me when Denji was fighting the other hybrid a few minutes ago. As the girl summoned her Snake Devil again, I swiftly dodged it and ran along its body towards the 2. The male tried to shoot me, but I sliced his arm off, and grabbed his gun quickly in the process, pulling the trigger twice, firing and managing to shoot him in his back.

I shifted my aim towards the girl and shot, but it missed her, barely grazing her arm. I unfortunately didn't have the best aim much to my disappointment. But I had retrieved Chainsaw.

She shot at me, but I used Chainsaw's reinforced head as a shield, and the bullet was deflected.

"Don't cause any more problems," I said to the 2, as I watched the girl carry the man on her back into the van.

"Ugh! Stop smiling like that!" The girl gave me a look of anger and disgust. "Die inside the van!" She then told the man.

I let them go, because I had to get Denji and Aki to safety. But if they caused trouble again, they'll be taken care of for sure. I want to see what they'll do then.

I examined the upper half of Denji's body. Soon, he will heal. I hugged him. "You probably want a hug right now, huh..."

Aki's POV

I regained consciousness and found myself in a hospital bed. Once again, I'm in a place like this...

I look to my side to see y/n, Denji, and Power. The pair was fighting like always.

"Give me the apple! I wanna eat it!"

"No! It's mine!"

"Jerks who run away from the enemy don't deserve apples!"

"I never ran away! I was just hungry!"

"You're a liar! And a scaredy cat! And a coward chicken!"

"YOU!"

"Who's alive in Division 4?" I asked, that being the only thing on my mind.

"Kobeni's alive, and Madoka quit Public Safety," y/n answered.

"Makima's summoned us so we're gonna leave," Denji said. "We were just here to eat your get-well fruit. But I'll leave you one because I'm nice."