𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏.

Y/N's POV

The roar of a chainsaw.

That is what I heard as I stood in darkness.

Whispers of "Chainsaw!" were heard like chants all around me.

As I turned around... I saw it.

A male body covered with scratches and blood... with chainsaws emerging from his head and forearms.

I wake up.

It was just a dream. A dream that I'll probably forget not too long from now.

I sit up slowly and look down at my hands as I try to take deep breaths to calm down.

I usually wasn't scared... but this put fear in me... or was it fascination?

"Seraphim Devil. Please show yourself to me."

A devil with 6 wings - 2 that covered the feet, 2 that covered the face, and 2 for flight - appeared, in front of my bed.

"Do you know of a Chainsaw Devil?" I asked, still sitting straight up on my bed.

Ỷ̵͉̞̰̩͚̘̭̝̜̞͘é̴̞s̴͓͍̲̪̭̉̆̊̋̌̐͝͝͝.̷̡͈̼̝͙̳̯̂̿̎̓̂͋̔́̕ ̴̡̨̦̠͈̟̮̻̔H̴̲̦̝͒̋e̸͈͛͜ ̸̰̎͂́̈̂̌͘̚i̶̝̪̲̦̗̱̊̓͐̂̾̑̆̃ͅs̵͈̳̞̼̱̱̙͇̰̹̿̄̅͛̊͛̈́͘͝ ̶̩̙̯̙̬̭͒̾̐͋̓̒̈́́̃̚w̶̨̼̪̰̿̓̾̓̈́̏̊͝i̵̢̛̦̲͈̹̙̭͎͒̑͋̒d̵̖̱͉͙̞̒̅́̓͘e̷̥͎̓̈́̍l̴̺͈̯̱͚̅́y̸͍̜̯̻̋̄̓̔̀̿͌͝͝͠ ̶̠̺̦̑f̸͖̱̫͈̮̗͋̅̎͗̕e̵̩͗̄̐͛͝ă̸̧̛͔͇̭̩̥̐̂̔̈́͋̈̓r̶͔̣̊̈́ę̷̛̩̜͍̗͉̭̗̣͂̊̄̓̈́͌͂̈́̉͜d̸̛̟̮̠̻̻̺̣̯̔͂̑.̷̱̱͖͕̗͈̟͓͚̰̆͐͗͆̃̓̅̌̔͘

(Yes. He is widely feared.)

"Is that so..." I look at my alarm clock nearby, just to see there was still quite some time left before I had to leave for work. I got up and did my morning stretches anyway.

After a moment, I spoke up again.

"Are you scared of him, Seraphim?"

Y̷̱̪͍̠̒̊̒͑̀ę̴̘͔͎͉̣̩̲̽̃̈́̓s̶̨̔̒͆̿͊͘.̸̛̳̦̼͚͔̹̗̲̘͎̒̽̂͌͑͆̃̎̈

(Yes.)

Denji's POV

I changed into the clothes that Makima gave me and now I was standing next to a shady guy and quiet girl.

The guy looked serious and was dressed formally with a top knot and earrings... He even had a sword on his back.

The girl was also dressed formally with 3 pairs of earrings on each side. Her hair was in a low bun and she had a noticeable scar under her left eye. She also looked kinda... cute.

No Denji, you like Makima. Oh no... Between Makima and this new girl it's getting hard to choose. They're both really pretty.

"This is Hayakawa Aki and Morita y/n," Makima said, introducing them. "They're both older than you which makes them your seniors. You'll be spending the day with them."

"But I thought I would be with you?" I said.

"Of course not," she replied.

Then I felt myself being dragged away by the shady guy. What was his name again?

"Get on her level if you wanna work with her. Let's go," he said.

"Nooo ~ Makima!" I whined as I was being dragged away.