𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗.

Y/N's POV

"One beer here, please. Y/n, you're not gonna drink tonight?" Makima asked me.

"No," I answered.

"You don't smoke and you don't drink. You don't take drugs either. Good girl." Makima finished her beer and ordered another one. It's not possible for her to get drunk, Himeno. "So a kiss, huh?"

"I thought you wanted a kith Denji ~" Himeno cooed, drunk as hell.

Denji was nervous. I knew he was having conflict choosing between Makima and Himeno. "Um, Makima-san, guess what?! I got a piece of the Gun Devil's meat or something!"

"I heard. Amazing, Denji," Makima praised him.

"Nowadays, pieces of the Gun Devil are appearing more frequently than ever before. And we also have that devil that targeted Denji on our past mission. Makima-san... you know something, don't you?" Aki said.

Makima finished her second beer. "Maybe I'll tell you if you can outdrink me."

"2 beers here please," Aki said, taking on the challenge. Oh no...

"I'm playing too you know ~ Another beer pwease!!" Himeno yelled.

That's when everyone else started yelling for them to bring more alcohol, sushi, and fried chicken.

Aki and Himeno had drank way too much, both of their faces pink and lying on the table. Empty glasses of beer surrounded them.

"I'll take another beer, please. And could you also clear these glasses?" Makima said.

"Amazing, Makima," I commented, quite impressed. Her ability to tolerate alcohol without getting in that drunken state of mind was phenomenal.

"Thank you, y/n. But why don't you have at least one glass with me?" She smiled.

"No thank you," I replied.

"Afraid of the side effects or that you'll spill something when you're drunk?"

"Don't get cocky with me, Makima."

She chuckled before saying, "OK."

"Huh?" Denji noticed Himeno smiling weirdly at him, before grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss. Or maybe she wasn't kissing him.

"Oh my," Makima said.

Himeno barfed into Denji's mouth, using it as a trash can, and I stood up, completely disgusted with the people around me in their drunken state at this point.

Laughter and disgusted sounds were given and heard in the moment.

"Oh dear... Could we get a rag, please?" Makima asked.

"Denji swallows anything with nutritional value when it's in his mouth!!" Power yelled.

Oh gosh... I dismissed myself because of the smell and because I couldn't bear to stay with the group anymore.

I stepped outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. I sighed. This feels so much more better...

"Y/n." A hand placed itself on my shoulder.

"Aki?"

In his drunken state, Aki fell into my arms. "I'm so tired... and feel horrible... Shooo dizzy..."

His cheeks flushed pink because of the amount of alcohol he consumed, making him look like he was a kid again. I smiled.

"Your fault."