Toosii man

Nba2x

_
_

Kentrell

Me, babyjoe, ty and Nick were all hanging out waitng for the rest of us. Melly was supposed to bring some rapper over and i was happy as fuck cause i was tried of being the one alone cause each one of my friends was dating another one of my friends. There was a knock at the door and babyjoe jumped up to open it he grinned seeing Ben standing outside with sheya, melly and some fine ass dude standing in the back. Sheya walked over to nick and sat down wrapping his arm around him.

Ty rolled his eyes "Can y'all spend one minute away from eachother" he asked sarcastically

  " can you and melly spend more then five minutes away from eachother" i said causing nick to laugh and melly to glare at me

  " this is najour or whatever" melly said before walking over to ty and sitting next to him

  That was a horrible fucking introduction but everyone knows melly and ty can't spend that much time apart.

   " yo name cool and all .. Imma have to call you toosii man tho" I said smiling

  He smiled rolling his eyes and walked away towards the couch.

  " damn toosii man..you just gone leave me like that" i asked sitting next to him

  He smiled rolling his eyes " is you gon keep bothering me" he asked

  I rolled my eyes playfully  " Oh dont act like you dont love it" I said

We all hung out for a while smoking, and melly had some drinks even though ty kept telling him no. Me an toosii man talked a lot and got to know eachother better. I hoped he was actually warming up to me and not just pretending to . Soon enough sheya and Nick left, babyjoe and ben went up stairs.

  I looked around seeing th sitting on mellys lap  " yall wanna watch a movie" i asked but it was really more towards najour

  Najour nodded " okay sure but I'm starting to get tired" he said i mean it was almost two thirty in the morning

I nodded turning on a hour long movie. The first five minutes me and toosi man were still talking untill ty yelled at us. I dont know why cause  about thirty minutes in ty and melly fell asleep but i wasnt tired yet and I didnt know if najour was asleep so I let it play. This movie honestly wasnt good i kept telling myself that it was gonna get good soon but there were onlfy five minutes left. I watched the rest of the movie before sitting up slightly i saw that najour was asleep I smiled turning the tv off. I leaned down kissing him on the forehead before laying back down. Sometimes im a good guy i like to think.

I smiled to myself glad that i met him " night toosii man" I mumbled before letting myself fall asleep

_
_

Thanks for reading!