Missed calls pt1

_
_

Nwmgrimeyy

Arthur

Alot of shit been going on and all ive been doing was focusing on getting my mom to a better to place to live. I aint even notice how much I was slackin and now i was fighting cases and shit loosing my mind. I just walked out of the court room and my lawyer aint make no progress which i think i need a new one. But it was fine i guess since i had court another four times. For the past week ive been dodging calls especially from cee, I pulled my phone out turning it on and my phone almost imeadly starting ringing, i let it go to voicemail and decided i would listen to a few of the voicemails. The first few just said call me back but all of the rest were from cee, i listened from where he was laughing and joking around until i could hear concern in his voice. I clicked on the last one deciding to let i play through since it was long.

"Hey grimeyy whats going on with it bruh, I hit you up earlier and you aint pick up the phone... I hope they drop that case you going through bruh. I need to chop it up wit you bruh, hit me back. Call me asap"

I set put my phone back in my pocket standing up and walking to my car. I drove back to the crib making sure no one was around before walking in closing it making sure it was locked. This the first time it had ever really been empty. I walked up the stairs passing the room that cee usally slept in when he aint have no where else to go. I sat on the bed pulling my phone out seeing another voicemail. I sighed laying down staring at the ceiling pressing play on the voicemail.

" Hey bruh its me again, me and loaded was driving and passed that old corner store, The one you hit your first lick at.. I remember you smooth talked the old lady at the counter and she let us keep the stuff.. Call me back bruh, i know you going through it but I don't want you to go through it alone."

I could feel myself starting to get sad and that alone made me feel weird so i turned my phone off and just layed there so I ended up falling asleep.

.

1 week later

Charles "cee"

I dont know if i did something wrong or something but i was sure I didnt and mabye he was just stressed. He didn't feel many emotions but when he did they got bad. So i just decided to be supportive through voicemails sense he obvisouly didnt want to see me. Today was his second court date and i wasnt expecting a call back I just decided to leave a voicemail. Atleast i can know he sees them that way, mabye we can chill again when this is all over.. Hopefully. I clicked call letting it ring and just as i thought he didn't answer. I waited for the beep

" Hey man, second court date so i guess you would be nervous.. I dont know though, i wish you would talk to me so i can help. I have a feeling about this one. Good luck bruh"

  I hung up the phone sitting down on my bed " fuck I miss my friend" I said laying my head in my hands sighing

Loaded walked in the room sighing as he walked over sitting next to me " another court date another un answered voice mail" he said feeling bad for me

I sighed shrugging not really wanting to care as much as i did. But he was my homie so i couldn't help it and plus the other..thing Made it worse " i know he sees them so that's enough" i said

Loaded laughed shaking his head looking over at me " you know yo down bad ass want to go over there and baby him" he said

I rolled my eyes pushing him off the bed making him laugh even more trying to catch his balance " he's got this.. I just don't want him to burn out from the stress" i said sighing

_
_

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a good night.