Get about your bag pt1

This gon be kinda emotional ngl 😂

_
_

Nlebreezy

"Silly me, really thought you was sliding aye. Silly me really thought you was riding. I was blind by the facts so blind I opened up a little aye. Now i can see that your lying aye, it dont make no sense cause i was nothing but good to you, but it comes to show i was never no good for you"

Bryson

I hadn't seen my boyfriend Jonathan all weekend so i decided that i would just supprise him, I went to his favorite place to eat and got him some food before getting in my car and driving to his place. When i got there I looked around for the spare key he had given me just a month before. I grabbed the food and went to the door unlocking it , I walked in looking around not seeing him so I walked up the stairs and moans could be heard from the guest bedroom. That was weird since no one ever slept in there as he told me. I walked over seeing the door was cracked slightly so i looked in seeing he was on top of someone. I opened the door to make sure which I wish I didn't. I dropped the food and ran down the stairs and not looking back. I made it out of the house got in my car and drove off.

I drove for a while untill i eneded up at my house i got out of the car going inside. I sat on the couch and thats when i couldnt hold the tears anymore " fuck!" I yelled hugging my knees

After a few minutes i grabbed my phone calling my friend kobe " come over and bring alcohol" i said

Kobe laughed " um alright. What kind and why do you sound like you were crying" he asked

I sighed trying not to think about it " I'll tell you when you get here. And all of it" i said

Kobe went quiet for a second " imma be there soon and can i bring my friend" he asked

I shrugged " dose he have alcohol" i asked leaning into the couch trying to keep from getting upset again

Kobe sighed concerned " ill be there soon" he said before hanging up

I sighed laying down on the couch staring up at the ceiling I brought a pillow to my chest hugging it.

Antonio

Me and my nigga kobe were hanging out when his phone started to ring and he answered it. I watched as his smile turned to concern and then he asked if he could bring me somewhere. By the time the person on the other line hung up he was up and putting his shoes on.

  I stood up as well putting my shoes on " where are we going" i asked

Kobe sighed " something happened with my friend so were going to get stuff to make him feel better" he said

I nodded as he walked out of the house, I followed after him not saying anything. The first thing we did was go to a liquar store and bought bottle after bottle. Then we went to a restaurant and got food, once we left there we drove to someone's house. He grabbed everything and walked strait in the house leaving me. I unbucked my seatbelt getting out the car going to the house just walking in. I walked to the livingroom seeing the most beautiful person I had ever seen. His dreads were neat and his sides were cut short. He dressed nice and he had a pillow over his face but it was like his skin glew, but in that moment he looked drained. Like he had been hurt to the point where he couldnt take it anymore.