Time flys pt.1

This is based off this song 👆🏽

Vondurk

_
_

" police steady watching me everyday they clocking me red alert, armed and dangerous I keep that glock on me"

Dayvon, 17

Me and sosa had been planning this lick for a whole week and today we were gonna do it. We walked in the store once it was empty. I raised my glock as sosa took his backpack off

The store clerk looked scared but he just had to do what i said " all the money, put it in the bag" i said

The store clerk started putting money in the bag nodding " okay, okay just dont shoot" he said

Once we were done we ran out the store and down the road to my house hearing sirens. We ran up the stairs and started to count the money. We decided we would wait a few days before doing anything with it so we hid it under the bed. We stayed there for a few hours before sosa had to go home so I told him to go out the back. After he left i started to have a feeling that this wasnt going to end well and i didnt get much sleep last night. I sat there untill six am deciding i would walk down stairs. I saw my mom and she didnt seem like she knew what had happened.

  She looked up at me smiling " hey sweetie, can you take out the trash" she asked

  I heasitiently nodded " yeah sure" i said even though i didnt want to

I got the trash and walked out side putting it in the trash can. I looked up across the street seeing a black car with tinted windows. I looked closer to see the car was filled with people and they were all wearing dark clothing and sunglasses. It all came to me and i took off running back to the house, i heard a car door open and a bunch of people running after me. I made it in the house and ran in locking it.

  My mom looked up confused " what happend, whats wrong?" She asked

Just as i was about to answer the door bursted open and two police officers pinned me to the wall starting to handcuff me. 

   My moms eyes widened as she backed up starting to cry " dayvon! What did you do" she asked

  I sighed as they pulled me to the door" I wont be gone long" i said as they pushed me in the car

  I leaned my head against the door as they started to drive away. I looked back seeing my mom standing on the porch on the phone and a few neighbors outside. My mind kept going back to sosa, but i wouldnt say anything just in case he didn't get caught. We drove for a while untill they took me to the police station.

.

" i aint looking for no trouble, im just looking out for me. Cause I done did shit that niggas aint talking bout no rapping beef. Boy im talking tragedies, massacres, casualties, shit i can't even remember bet they remember me.

Before i knew it i was getting interagted. I could barely see but the guys loud voice was already giving me a head ache, he already hit me once and it was taking everything in me not to spaz out.