007

DON'T PULL STUPID SHIT
(SPOLIER ALERT: STUPID SHIT GETS PULLED)

DON'T PULL STUPID SHIT(SPOLIER ALERT: STUPID SHIT GETS PULLED)

SORE, SORE LIMBS ARE THE RESULTS of today's tasks, and your back aches further just thinking about everything else you're also going to do. After a long day of sweeping the halls and courtyard, both you and Grim head to the cafeteria to wait for Ace so you could wash those windows. Ace, sweet Ace— who will not be at the cafeteria, and the windows— which will never get to being washed today.

After twenty long minutes of waiting, Grim furiously slams his paws on the table. "Alright, that's it! I don't care what happened, no way anyone could be this late!"

"...I think he skipped out on us." Oh, but you KNOW he skipped out on you. "We should find him."

"I'm not gonna let him get away with this! Let's go, Henchman!" Hopping off the table, he makes a beeline for the closest hallway leading into the classrooms. "We're gonna catch Ace and make him do all the window washing!"

You know Ace wouldn't be found in any of the classrooms. ...Might as well speed things up. "Where are you going? He's probably not in class anymore."

After (begrudgingly) realizing that, Oh wow, you're right, he follows you into an adjacent hallway. He doesn't even stop to bother how you know where Ace would be, too bothered with catching the boy. The hallway you both run down leads to the Hall of Mirrors. You both catch him just as he sets foot into the room, just in time.

"Jerk! Get back here! I won't let you be the only one to escape!" Grim hollers loudly.

Ace whips around, wide-eyed, not expecting you two to catch up with him so soon. "Wha— You found me!" His surprised expression instantly morphs into a coy grin and he sends the both of you a mock salute before breaking into a sprint. "I'm not just gonna wait around for you! I'm outta here!"

"It's not fair if only you get out! I wanna skip out too!" Hmph, it's not like Grim was helping you today anyway...

You watch Grim chase him around the room, hot on his tail. Ace, who sticks his tongue out, is too preoccupied with the cat behind him that he forgets to watch out in front of him— which is precisely why he slams right into a blue-haired boy, knocking them both over onto the floor. A blue-haired boy that just so happens Deuce Spade, you recognize, resisting the urge to squeal. When you rush over to the pile of bodies, Ace is already scrambling to his knees and getting ready to run away again, making a beeline to the Heartslabyul dorm portal.