003

OH-SO-GRACIOUS

PICTURE THIS. Amidst all the chaos in the room, amidst the bantering of the dorm leaders and the headmaster's panicked screams, there was you. And some part in your little head, whichever it may be, though it would've been a good idea to dive across the stage to tackle Grim. Yes, you were about to dive, rolling thunder style and everything, to tackle and restrain him.

You admit, you have made several bad decisions in your life. This was certainly one of those bad decisions. Oh, from the moment you set that one foot forward— Regret. Immediately, instant regret. Regret when you fly across the floor, regret when you tackle Grim to the side, regret when you land on your ass and all heads turn to stare at you. It's dead silent in the room, all except for the crackling of the fire and Grim's yowls.

Oh, so much regret.

"I— I have him," you supply breathlessly, your hood flown down to reveal disheveled [h/c] locks of hair. The cat in your arms is thrashing and hissing, and you struggle to keep a hold of him. He's starting to spew fire again, and it was going to catch your robes if you didn't hurry and do something. All too eager to get Grim off your hands, you instinctively stagger to the closest person next to you, who happens to be Leona.

"Hey! You just tackled me! Let me go, dumb human, let me go!" the cat exclaims (actually, your arm had taken the brunt of the impact for him). He starts kicking his legs around, and goddamn, you almost dropped him then and there.

Your eyes are wide as ever as you look up at the tall man. And he lowers his tired gaze down at you, with these bored feline eyes. These vivid green eyes. Usually, a green that bright would be hard to look at, but he made it look so... so breathtaking.

"No, not to him," you mutter frantically beneath your breath, turning away Leona. He must've heard you because now he was narrowing his eyes at your retreating form. From beside them, Vil lets out a quiet snort, further irritating him. You can feel the eyes from the dorm leaders directed at the back of your head as you rush to Riddle, holding the cat out. "If you don't mind! A little help is required."

He nods curtly, raising a slender arm out in your direction. You bite your lip to stop from squealing, giddy with anticipation. Come on, say it—

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

YESSS LET'S FUCKING GOOOO