012

RESTLESS

SO THE FUNNY THING IS.. WELL, YOU HAD INITIALLY ASSUMED that Ace would come knocking on your door the night after the Overblot incident. You were, unfortunately, incredibly mistaken. Imagine your fear, when you wake up from a rather suspicious good night's rest— only for the dread to settle on your face when you realize it.

Something is missing, something incredibly important is missing, and you can feel it.

That something, or someone, is Ace Trappola. All too soon do you pinpoint exactly why you felt so unnerved: Ace didn't come knocking down on your door last night. It might've been counted as a blessing, considering the night before was one of the best sleeps you've ever had. You knew, however, that this crucial event would trigger the Heartslabyul Arc— which would lead to a domino effect across all the Dormitories. Without it... Well, you can't even wrap your head around all the chaos that could occur.

But, it seems, Ace never arrived?!?!

HUH?

Just WHAT was going on here?

Was this why Crowley failed to mention the Mines the other day? It was such an important part of the plot, the one and only fact that was mandatory for the story to progress. It would lead to Yuu and the one-brain-cell trio to go looking for a magic stone in the first place. Without it, you all would be... expelled. How could he miss such an important thing?

Did your appearance alone affect the story to this extent?

If that was the case, then you would constantly have to make sure the story would continue to flow smoothly. As much as you don't like the idea of it, your interference might just become a habitual occurrence.

But even so, how could such an important scene be cut out?!?!

Apparently, your fearful worrying had been so intense that morning that it woke Grim out of his deep slumber. He sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes and eyeing you warily all the while. "Fngaa, what a great dream, ruined. ...What are you doing now, human?"

You had been pacing circles around the floor, biting your lip in blatant unease. You glanced up at him, your worry melting away at just his face. You supposed these Twisted Wonderland just had that sort of effect on you.