002

HAND IT OVER

YOU HAVE COME TO TERMS (kind of, not really) with everything that has led up to this point— and it seems as if you had taken the spot of the MC, Yuu. This is obviously not a dream, and you are obviously not shifting. Not anymore. You can't really tell if this was a good thing or not. Maybe it's some kind of sleep-induced coma you couldn't wake up from? Or maybe... this is real, and oh god this is really happening right now.

Oh, you were going crazy. This was absolutely fucking insane.

"Are you alright? You look quite pale," Crowley points out, concern evident through his mask. You flex your forearm, appreciating the handiwork. Even with your forearm bandaged up, you don't look that much better. "Hello?"

"Ah! My bad, it was nothing. I'm— I'm fine," you jump, whipping your head around to face him.

He observes your still for a moment. His glowing pupils seem to squint at you from behind his mask, not entirely believing you. "Right then. ...Oh dear, the entrance ceremony will soon come to a close. Come now, we mustn't be later than we already are."

You almost move your feet forward to take the lead when you remember that you were supposed to be a new student. Pausing, you let the man take the lead, Grim still in his hold. Soon enough, the three of you return back to the familiar stone doors you had come out of before. Oh my god, you exhale a shaky breath, staring at the doors, I'm going to see them. I'm going to see the dorm leaders. Crowley doesn't seem to notice your inner turmoil right now, because he is already pushing the doors open. You softly gasp and pull your hood over your head to cover your face, racing to catch up with him.

"Abandoning his post..."

THAT'S IDIA

"Maybe he's got a stomach ache or something?"

OH GOD I HEAR KALIM

"Not at all!" The said man announces, bursting into the room with much exuberance. You follow quickly after, hot on his heels.

Unlike before, the room is crowded now with a whole mob of students. All of them have the same robes as you, and some of them have taken the liberty of removing their hoods. The whole room is separated into seven groups. Most likely one for each dorm, you note. They part like the seas when the man makes his way through the room. You follow him up to the stone stage in the center of the room, where five men (and one floating tablet) stood. They look down to observe you, and you swear your soul leaves your body.