[1]

November 2002

November 2002

Kasey's POV

My adrenaline pumped as I went in for another punch. Everyone cheered as the circle continues to get bigger around us in the hallway.

Our two gangs decided not to jump in any of the fighting, due to wanting them to leave it up to just us. But if anybody chose to jump in, a big brawl would happen.

He throws a right hook, hitting me in my jaw, causing me to stumble back some. Thankfully, it doesn't affect me that much. Quickly, I recover and swing another punch. This time, striking him hard in the stomach.

I have a problem with a lot of members that were on Kings Of Notorious, the rival gang to the gang that I am in, Superiors. The highschool that I went to was filled with a lot of bad people who rep either gangs.

If you put on green, that means that you're in Notorious set. If you put on black, you're apart of Superiors set.

It just so happened to be that this mark on Notorious set has beef with me just because whenever he stares at me it means "problems".

I can admit, this nigga could fight like hell. Our backs was hitting against the lockers as we moved around wildly throwing punches from left to right. The kids were all shouting encouraging either of us as they backed away the more the fight got rougher.

I gain the upper hand and managed to shove him down. I use this to my advantage to get on top of him and start punching the life out of him in the face.

At this point, he couldn't even fight back because the punches were becoming unbearable. This gets the people who were on Notorious side of the hallway pissed as they then wanted to jump in. The Superiors shot them all a look saying with their eyes, jump in and see what happens. Before anybody could jump into the fight, two security guards and a couple of teachers come rushing into the circle late as ever.

Of course, the two security guards grab me and shoved me from on top of the hopeless, pathetic, sorry fuck. They slung me to the ground, belly on the floor and hands behind my back as they pinned me.

"Get off! Nigga you too heavy to be on top of somebody!" I yelled out, angrily as the bigger school cop has his knee on my back.

Nigga is about heavy as hell.

I watched sideways with my face being planted on the cold, dirty floor, as the Notorious was getting checked out by the teachers.

Once again, I know that I'm going to get suspended again for the 20th time this school year.

¥¥¥

"You can't keep doing this, Kasey," my aunt went on.

We had just made it home, and my aunt was still going on about my troubles. This time, I only got let off with getting suspended for two weeks. One more strike, and I'm getting kicked out of school for good.