[3]

Gee

Gee

I leaned against the brick wall and listened as Ace talked to the head leader of Los Santana on our street. Yeah, Javier, the founder of his own gang. He came on our street basically threatening Ace and our gang to stop fucking with them.

Knowing Ace, that wasn't going to happen no time soon.

"Keep on and I won't waste no time seeing you. Next time for blowing your brains out," Javier threatened.

His boys still behind him glaring at us with their guns evident in their hands.

"I know for sure that isn't going to happen. Your boys show up around here asking for trouble."

"I just came here to address something. Your gang been doing shit to my gang. We got our own territories like you and your gang does. Keep your boys in check, unless you want a little turf war."

My brother starts laughing. "You hear this, baby bro? He really is tryna' scare us! I think I just shitted my pants!" He said while laughing.

Everybody including me was looking at my brother like he is crazy.

Scratch that, he is.

Then he calms down and went back to a straight face. "We can do whatever the fuck we do. Like you said we have our own turfs. Just know if your lil eses pop up on our side, we'll always be ready. Come for me first, I'll come back at you. Next time, with a gun aimed at your dick."

Javier nodded his head very slowly. "Just keep my name out your mouth, pussy," he said, getting into his car with the rest of his boys following along.

Javier glared at us before pulling off.

I look at my brother. "You know what those Mexicans are capable of doing, right?"

Ace smacked his teeth and cut his eyes at me. "The question is, do they know what I'm capable of doing myself?"

"Yes, we know, Ace. But you're going to start a war with your bad mouth. Bring it down some. It seems like out of us two, I'm the more level headed one."

"What you talking about? I am calm all the time," Ace lied.

I gave him that look, knowing damn well that he's lying. "Blowing up buildings, killing other gang members for "entertainment", and threatening people is definitely not calm."

Ace chuckled. "You're saying I'm crazy?"

"We came to that conclusion a long time ago," I say getting up to leave out.

"You've always been soft, baby bro!" He called out, laughing.

I threw a middle finger up as I walked back inside the house.

¥¥¥

"You're still not going to talk to me?"

I dropped my pencil on paper in annoyance. This problem for calculus was hard, and a nigga couldn't even focus without him bothering me.