[19]

Long chapter‼️
[Mature]
Kasey

This girl is acting weird as hell. This is why I barely show up to school now. I was tryna dodge her any chance I got today but shit wasn't working. She been bugging a nigga all day.

"Kasey, please talk to me," she practically begged.

It was finally after school and I was tryna wait for Gee. She thought it would be a great opportunity to come up to me.

"Nah, Dani." After her blowing up on me that day in the cafeteria, I stopped messing with her. Seems like to me she was jealous and jealous turns into resentment.

"Why have you been ignoring me?"

"Do you not remember what you did? I ain't fucking with you like that anymore." I was tryna look for Gee so we can spend our Friday together, but she was steady following me around like a lost puppy.

"That's the thing. I didn't do anything."

I looked at this girl like she was crazy. My head slightly tilted as I squinted my eyes. "Since when did you know where I live? That's what I wanna know. Explain that to me." Yesterday I received an apology letter from her and I don't recall ever telling her where I live. It's clear as day that she was stalking a nigga.

I'm about tired as hell of people stalking me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talk- okay." I had to get away from her before I start spazzing.

"You have literally been ignoring me. I had to get your attention somehow. You talk to him more than you do with me. What does he have that I don't?"

I ran my hand down my face in frustration. This is why I mainly stopped talking to her. Her ass always trippin' about Gee and he probably doesn't even know her ass exist. "Why you steady bringing him up for?"

"Because you're always around him more! You never talk to me like how you used to!" Her voice raised sounding like a damn child. "You walk past me in the halls and you hear me blatantly trying to call you!"

A few kids who were walking by stared at us. She was making a scene for fucking nothing.

I shook my head. "Dani, I don't like you in that way. Aight?" Hoping that she would get that through her thick ass skull. I make it clear that I like niggas. I don't need to hide shit. If niggas got a problem then I can honestly give a fuck.

She rolled her eyes at my words. "Fuck you, Kasey because I know your dating his gay ass."

I shrugged my shoulders. It didn't take a fucking genius to know that even though we're technically not dating yet but it's whatever. "Makes me a gay ass too then," I smiled.

She goes to loudly groan in annoyance.

"What makes him so special? He runs in a gang and kills people- is that what you're into?"

I just chuckled at her. Little do she know. Me and Gee are a match made in heaven in my eyes.

"Can I be real? I just only like dick." I straight up told her. I've been meaning to get this off my chest to her so she'll know I don't roll that way. "Me and you was never more than friends, ever," I shrugged.