[35]

Javier

"Heard he tried to run up on us, ese," one of my boys says, bringing in a kid. "He rep Notorious."

I scratched my chin hair as I looked at the kid. "You're one of Ace's boys, eh?"

Think his name Amir or some shit? I don't know but he tried to kill me some days ago.

He didn't speak as I chuckled. "So you tried to kill me? A little boy tried to kill me?" I laughed because this shit is humorous.

"I gotta give it to you, you're brave."

"I'm tired of you and your niggas being on my block. My sister can barely walk out the fucking house without a nigga trying to hit on her. She damn near almost got raped if I didn't come on time."

"Oh, really?" I chuckled at his words.

I don't give a shit.

I looked at my boys and nod my head. They went to go bring in his sister too. "Amani is her name, right?"

His eyes widened as they brought in his sister. Her lip is busted from one of my eses being too rough when they snatched her.

I licked my lips, admiring her. She is beautiful. I'm thinking about making her into one of my girls like Honey.

They held onto her tightly as they walked her all the way over to me where I then gently caressed her cheek.

"What's wrong, Hermosa?" I muttered to her.

She looked to be crying as she looks over at her brother.

"Nigga, get yo hands off her!" He yelled, angrily.

I took my eyes away from hers and looked into his. "This is what you get for killing some of my eses a while back, not to mention that you tried to come up in here trying to kill me. I made a phone call to Ace, if he doesn't come here in the next few days to come at least save you or some shit—you die." I looked back at his sister who looked scared as hell. "I'm thinking about your sister becoming one of my girls."

I bit my lip as I admired her young body. She doesn't look like she's fourteen at all. I'll say that she could pass for being eighteen.

I get to laughing at his reaction.

"You sick mothafucka! Leave her out of this shit!" He tries to escape from both of my boys holds but that wasn't working.

At this point, the bitch was just crying. She didn't have no tough skin at all. That's all she ever did since she's been here. That will change when she becomes my perra.

Honey comes into the room and sits down next to me. Her face is all fucked up from me beating on her since she got all out of line. She came to me talking about that she wants out, but I'm the one who is paying for her school.

I told her stupid ass to never get attached to Tobias. He threatened her and that's when she wanted out. If anything, her ass need to be more worried about me.

Since then, she's been quiet.

"On top of that, one of the brothers killed my primo, thinking that I would give a shit," I tell him. "I only needed him for the money, otherwise I would have killed him myself. They could be using you for the same reason—to be their corner boy who sells coke."