[24]

Gee

I was laying on my stomach watching this movie when I heard the sound of my doorbell. Sighing, I get up to go see who it is. Ace wasn't here, left not too long ago.

When I looked through the peephole, I saw that it was none other than Kasey.

Sighing, I unlocked and opened the door. As soon as I opened it, I'm immediately pulled into a hug.

"Kasey, what are you doing here?"

"I miss your lil ass," he muttered into my shoulder.

A smile almost came to my face but I managed to keep my composure.

"We just talked yesterday," I deadpanned.

I'm not really a hugger but he's an exception, I guess.

"I know." He pulls away, smiling from ear to ear. "I drove Tobias's car all the way over here."

I look past him and saw this all red BMW parked on the side. "Does he know?"

He nodded his head, swinging the keys in his fingers. "I had to practically beg. He really doesn't like no one driving his shit. Only let me drive it because I was annoying him."

"What's new? You annoy everybody."

I then notice that he has a bag in his hand. "You know what you was doing answering the door like that," he spoke, eyeing me as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

I was confused until I remembered what I had on which was no shirt and basketball shorts.

I rolled my eyes, leaving the door wide open so he can come in. I hurried up and went back into the front room so I can finish this movie.

I hear Kasey lock the door then the sounds of his footsteps make their way to the room.

"What you watching, baby?"

I glared at him, putting my finger to my lips before returning my attention back to the television.

"It was just a question, damn," I hear him mutter.

I was laying on the floor while he took a seat on the couch. He starts to loudly dig through his bag until I hear him pull something out. The loud noise of a soda can being popped opened could be heard.

"Kasey," I scolded.

"What? I'm thirsty. I can't drink anymore?"

"I didn't say you couldn't. Your just being loud with the shit. I'm tryna watch this movie. You haven't been here for not even five minutes and you're already being annoying."

"My bad, I'll try to be more quieter."

Shaking my head, my attention goes back to the screen. Just when I was getting back into it, he decides to talk again.

"I made some brownies." I look over at him and saw that he was straight cheesing as if he's so proud.

"Did you really?" I asked, amused.

"Well, I had to have supervision from Tobias because of what happened last time but I made it."

"Supervision? And you're eighteen? What did you do, Kasey?"