When he confesses

Y/N pov

Killua and I were on the beach just chilling looking at the sunset but killua was looking a little weird today, more than usual it looks like idk he was trying to avoid me.

"Killua it's everything okay with you?" I asked.

"Y-yes why?" He asked still looking at the sunset.

"It's just that you've been acting a little weird today and I wanted to know why, did I do something wrong?" I said concerned.

"No, you did nothing wrong it's just that I... oh look it's getting late we should go back"

"You're right let's go back"

Killua's pov

"Why can't I say to her what I'm feeling, it's just that idk am I afraid to get rejected? What if she doesn't feel the same way as me? Would she still want to be my friend? Okay idc I'm gonna confess my feelings for her today, I have wanted to tell her how I'm feeling for so much time.. I think it's time now" I thought to myself.

"Y/n..." I said as I gently grab her wrist.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I have to tell you something that I wanted to tell you for a long time..."

Y/N pov

"I have to tell you something that I wanted to tell you for a long time.." Killua said while grabbing my wrist.

In that moment my cheeks were 10 different shades of red, I tried to look away but he put his hand on my chin and turned my face so that I could look directly at him.

"Remember when you said I was looking weird today, well it's because I..."

"It's because what?" I said trying to understand what he was saying.

"It's because I like you y/n.." he said. In that moment my stomach was full of butterflies.

"I can't believe that killua zoldyck the boy that I've liked for months, said to me that he liked me.. like what? How is this even possible? He have so many fangirls and he would fall in love with me? Is this a dream?" I thought to myself.

"Killua is this some kind of joke because if it is, it's not-" before I could finish the sentence he grabbed my waist, held my face with his hands and gave me a peck on my lips. I was shocked by what just happened and I was trying to process all of this when killua said

"I have liked you for a long time but I think I was afraid to get rejected and that you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore.." Killua said while trying to hide his blush looking away.

"Killua I like you too" I said as he looked at my eyes.

"What? Really?"

"Yes" I said while getting more close to him. He then grabbed my chin and gave me another kiss but this time I kissed back. The kiss was short but full of love.

Then we held hands and he walked with me until I got to my house.

✿✿✿

A/N

So this was my first time writing an fanfic so I hope that this chapter isn't an complete shit but let me know if you guys liked this first chapter. Also you can leave some requests. See you in the next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan