The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

Y/N pov

Me, killua, gon, kurapika and leorio were on vacation and we were staying in a beach house.

"The sky is so beautiful today" I said as I got up from the bed and went to the window to look at the sky.

I then decided to go outside, to look better at the sky and because I couldn't sleep either.

When I arrived outside I saw killua sitting at the entrance of the house.

"Oh hi killua" I said as I sat next to him.

"Hi. You couldn't sleep either?" He said.

"Yeah" I said as I started looking at the stars.

My body then started to shiver with cold and killua grabbed his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Are you cold? You should go back inside"

"Nah, I prefer to stay here with you" I said as he blushed looking away with embarrassment.

"His jacket smells so good.." I thought to myself.

"Hey y/n.."

"Yes?"

"So I like a girl and I always wanted to tell her, but I don't know how to tell her. Can you give me some advice on how to confess to her?" He said. In the moment he said that, I felt a tightness in my heart.

"Why me?"

"Because you're my best friend ofc"

"Oh right.." I said while looking at the ground.

"Is everything okay?" He said while looking at me.

"Oh yes.. I think you should just tell her"

"But what if she rejects me?"

"Killua to be honest, I don't think anyone would reject you"

"Why you think that?"

"Because you are literally perfect.." I said while blushing as I realized what I had just said.

"Do you really think that?" He said as I nod.

He then held both my hands as he approached me. I then held his hands too and he interlocked our hands.

"Y/n I love you" he said while looking into my eyes.

My heart then started to beat faster because of what he just said.

"I love you too" I said while smiling at him.

He then held my cheeks with his hands and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. I kissed back while blushing.

He pulled away from the kiss and held my hand, pressing it against his lips, kissing the back of my hand. I was now a blushing  mess because of the feel of his soft lips pressed against my hand.

We then started looking at the sky again, while our hands were interlocked.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He said as I looked at him while he was still looking at the sky.

"The moon has always been beautiful" I said as we both smiled, looking at the moon.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan