When he gets jealous

Y/N pov

It was a saturday morning, I was just relaxing in my bed when I received a message from my boyfriend killua.

My baka ⚡
Hi y/n, I was texting to know if you wanted to come to the beach with me.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Yes, ofc it sounds fun.

My baka ⚡
I will go to your house and then we will go together okay?

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Yes, I will be waiting for you.

My baka⚡
Okay, see you soon then.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
See you soon.

*end of the conversation*

After our conversation I put on my bikini, dressed a top, shorts and after some minutes killua was at my house already. When he arrived at my house we went straight to the beach.

"Kitten go ahead, I'm gonna go to the bathroom first to put on my swim shorts"

"Okay but don't take too long"

"I won't" killua said as he headed for the bathroom.

How I was waiting for killua, I decided to go sit on the sand and just look at the sea. Suddenly a boy with brown hair and brown eyes came talk to me.

"Hi?" I said to him.

"Hi my name is justin" he said.

"My name is y/n, nice to meet you" I said.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked.

"Yeah ofc" I said smiling and then kept looking at the sea.

"You have a beautiful smile did you know?"

"Thank you" I replied.

"So what are you doing here alone?"

"Oh I'm waiting for-" before I could finish I felt some arms around my waist. It was killua.

"She was waiting for me" killua said.

"Hi killua, your back"

"Yes I am, now who is this y/n?" Killua asked while looking at justin.

"Killua this is justin, justin this is my boyfriend killua"

"O-oh hi" justin said with a disappointed look.

"I have to go now. Bye y/n, it was nice to meet you" he said as he got up and walked away.

"Y/n, why were you talking to him?"

"Because he came talk to me"

"Y/n, you can't talk to other boys dressed with just an bikini"

"Why? I don't see any problem with that. Wait are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous.. it's just that your mine and I don't want anyone to steal you from me"

"Aw killua you're so cute when your jealous"

"B-baka I'm not"

"And you don't have to worry, nobody is going to steal me from you. Like you said before I'm yours"

"I wouldn't let anyone steal you from me anyway" he said whispering on my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Yeah yeah, whoever hears you talk with that confidence will never believe that you got jealous for seeing me talking to another boy"

"In my defense, he was looking at you for a long time with his stupid smile" killua said, crossing his arms and looking away.

I then put a hand oh his face, making him face me and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I love you killua"

"I love you too kitten"

✿✿✿

A/N

So this was the third chapter, I really enjoyed writing this chapter so let me know what you think about it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan