Break up prank

Y/N pov

It was a saturday afternoon, I was just watching tik toks while killua was buying some choco robots. Suddenly I saw someone making a break up prank and I thought about doing one too.

So I rubbed my eyes to make them red and put some water in them as well to make the effect of crying.

"Y/n I'm back" killua said as he entered the house. I quickly sat on the bed, hugged my knees and buried my face in them.

"Hey what happened? Is everything okay?" He asked when he entered the room and saw me.

"Killua we need to talk" I said as I lifted my head and wiped away my fake tears with my sleeve.

"Okay, tell me" he said as he sat next to me.

"I've been thinking a lot and w-we need to break up" I said as his eyes widened.

"Say sike now. Why? What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He said as a few tears started to appear on his face.

"I-It's not your fault.."

"Y/n pls tell me what I did wrong, I have never been in a relationship before so if I did something wrong pls tell me" he said as tears started to come down his face.

"I mean if you'd be happier-"

"IT'S A PRANK" I yelled cutting him off.

"It's a what?"

"A prank, I'm sorry. I thought about doing an break up prank since I saw some people doing it on tik tok but seeing you cry broke my heart. I'm sorry" I said, wiping his tears away.

"So you mean all of this was a joke?"

"Yeah"

"You think us breaking up is funny?"

"NO! Ofc not. Killua you mean a lot to me, I would never break up with you" I said as he stood up and started to walk away.

"I have to think a little about this" he said as he left the room.

"I'm such an idiot, why did I do that?" I thought to myself as I covered my face with my hands and started to cry.

"And now? What if he doesn't forgive me?" I said as I lay down and covered myself with the blankets while crying.

After a while, I left my room and saw him watching TV in the living room, so I went down the stairs and went to him, standing in front of the TV for him to look at me.

"Killua.." I mumbled.

"Yeah?"

I then opened my mouth to say something but no words came out so I closed my mouth again while looking at the floor.

He sighed and turned off the TV.

"Come here" he said as he stood up and opened his arms. I then ran to him and hugged him, buring my face in his shoulder.

"Everything is okay, I'm not mad" he said while holding my cheeks.

"You're not?" I said as a few tears started to come down my face.

"No, but what you said hurt me" he said as he wiped away my tears.

"I know.. I'm sorry"

"Don't do that again, you scared me"

"I promise I won't" I said. He then got closer to my face and kissed my lips. His lips were always so warm and soft, which I loved.

"I love you" I said as I broke the kiss and hugged him again.

"Love you too idiot" he said while giving me a kiss on the head.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan