A day together

Y/N pov

It was a saturday afternoon, I was just on my phone when I received a message from killua.

My baka ⚡
Can I come over?

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Why?

My baka ⚡
Because I miss you.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
I spent all day with you yesterday and you already miss me?

My baka ⚡
Ofc I do. So can I come over?

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Fine.

My baka ⚡
Yay! I will be there in 5 minutes.

*end of conversation*

While I was waiting for him, I went to the kitchen to get some cookies.

"Why is he taking so long?" I thought to myself. Then I felt someone covering my mouth and I felt a hot breath on my neck and I started to panic.

"It's just me, calm down" when I heard that voice I knew it was killua and it calmed me down.

"Don't scare me like that again"

"Sorry I wanted to make you a surprise"

"Well it didn't go very well did it? And how did you enter my house?"

"I used the key you gave me"

"Oh right. Now let's go" I said while I grab his wrist and we went to my room. He closed the door and pinned me against the bed and crawled over me. He then started kissing my lips. I then covered myself with the blankets since I was blushing and I didn't want him to see.

"You know you can't hide from me right?" He said as he got into the blankets. He then put his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"For nothing, I'm just looking at how beautiful you are"

"You're such a baka" I said while giggling.

"Y/n it's everything okay in there, I heard you talk" I heard someone say.

"Shit, it's my mom" I mumbled trying to not panic.

"Calm down" he said as he started giving me a bunch of kisses on my neck.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine" I said while blushing and trying to not make any noise.

"Why are you covered with the blankets?" She said as she entered my room.

"I-I'm cold" I said as killua continued to kiss my neck.

"Oh okay. I'm going to the market right now, do you need something?"

"N-No, thank you"

"Okay bye" she said as she left my room and closed the door again.

"I'm going to kill you" I said looking at killua.

"Oh why, did I do something wrong?"

"Stop acting innocently"

"What do you mean?" He said as I got off the blankets and threw a pillow to him.

"You're so mean kitten" he said as he kissed my lips.

"You didn't kiss back!"

"Haha, you deserved it" I mumbled as he pinned me against the bed again.

"What did you just say?"

"U-um nothing"

"That's what I thought" he said whispering in my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

"Now let me do what I was doing before" he said as he started kissing my neck again.

He then kisses a spot on my neck that maked me blush like crazy. I then covered my mouth to not make any noise. After some minutes I heard my phone ring and I tried to grab it but when I try to do that killua grabbed my arm.

"Killua I need my phone"

"You can answer in a little bit, now I want to kiss you so you won't answer"

"Fine" I said while he kissed my cheek. My heart was beating fast and my stomach was full of butterflies. He saw that I was blushing and started laughing.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny"

"Why not? You're so cute when you're blushing"

"Because it's embarrassing" I said looking away.

"Kitten, look at me" he said while holding my chin with his hand making me look at him.

"You're all mine, you know that right?" He said and I nod.

"I'm glad you know" he said smiling as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you" he said as he put his head on my chest and hugged me.

"I know you do" I said while brushing my fingers throught his hair.

After some time we both fell asleep.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here is another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan