Comfort

Y/N pov

"You're useless"
"You're a trash"
"We wish we never had you"
"We hate you"

Tears started to come down my face as I started to remember the things my parents used to say to me before I ran away from home.

"Where am I going to sleep now? I guess I'm going to ask killua if I can stay there. What if he see my arms what am I going to say? Idk I will just hide this" I said while hiding the cuts on my arms with my sleeves.

Right now I was going to killua's house since he invited me to go there with gon, kurapika and leorio. When I arrived at killua's house I used the key that he gave me to enter his house.

"Hi y/n" everyone said as I entered the house.

"Hi" I said with a fake smile.

"We were playing monopoly, you want to play too?" Gon said as he smiled.

"Yes ofc" I said as I approached them.

I sat next to killua and kurapika and started playing with them.

"Wow y/n we didn't know you were so good at this game" everyone said.

"Thank you, I used to play with my parents a long time ago.."

"Y/n can you go get the cookies that are in the kitchen? I made them for us to eat" killua said.

"Yeah ofc" I said as I got up to go get the cookies.

"Here" I said while giving the plate full of cookies to killua, but when I did that my sleeve went up showing some cuts on my arm. I quickly pulled the sleeve back down.

"Y/n what was that on your arm?" Killua asked.

"U-um nothing" I said.

"Y/n show me your arm" killua said as he stood up.

While I was retreating to not show my arm, I tripped over my backpack showing what was inside.

"Y/n.. why do you have so many knifes and scissors on your backpack" kurapika said while everyone kept looking at me.

Tears started to come down my face again, I got up and started running out of the house.

Killua's pov

In that moment, my heart broke in thousant pieces, I was feeling guilty. With the feeling that I didn't take good care of her, that I didn't protect her, that I wasn't there when she needed the most and that I could lose her. Tears started to appear on my face.

"Guys.. I will look for y/n" I said while everyone nodded and left the house.

I started running around desperately looking for her, what was closest to my house was a forest, so I would start looking for her there.

"Y/N, Y/N" I started calling her but I didn't get any responce. I then used the godspeed and I finally found her, sitting on the ground near a tree.

"Y/n your here.."

Y/N pov

"Y/n your here.." when I heard that voice, I knew it was killua and it calmed me down.

"Y/n why did you cut yourself? Never do that again are you hearing me?" he said while hugging me tightly.

"Killua I'm so sorry but.. I was feeling so bad because my parents treated me like trash and that was the only way-"

"The only way for what? For the pain to go away? Why didn't you talk with me?" He said as more tears started to appear on his face.

"I didn't want to bother you with my problems.."

"Y/n your problems will never be a bother to me, your problems are my problems"

"Killua I'm sorry, pls don't be mad at me too.." I said as I started to cry again at the thought that even killua could hate me now.

"I'm not mad, it's just that you're the most important person in my life, you're my source of happiness and I don't want to see you hurt yourself again. Just promise you won't do it again, I can't imagine myself without you. I need you y/n" he said as he cried on my shoulder and hugged me. I then rubbed my hand on his back to calm him down.

"I promise next time I will talk to you, instead of doing that so pls don't cry" I said while wiping his tears.

"I love you y/n and I don't want to lose you"

"You won't lose me and I love you too" I said as I kissed his forehead.

"And thank you for comforting me" I said giving him a smile.

"Ofc, whenever you need"

"Also killua can I stay in your house? I don't want to go back to my house.."

"Ofc you can, you can even go and live there if you want too"

"Haha thank you" you said laughing a little.

When we arrived at his house, everyone had already left because killua said for them to go to their houses since he said he wanted to spend the rest of the day alone with me and tomorrow they could come again.

As I was tired, we both went straight to the bed, we lay down, he cuddles me close to him and after some minutes we both fall asleep.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here is another chapter, also if you are struggling with depression or other issues, know that it will get better and that if you need someone to talk, you can always talk with me!! See you guys next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan