Thunderstorm

Y/N pov

*KABOOM*

I heard thunder outside and hid under the covers.

"Probably the thunder will be gone soon.." I thought to myself as I tried to sleep again.

But it didn't go away, the thunder just got louder and louder. I then decided to get out of bed and went to killua's room.

"Killua.." I mumbled as I entered his room.

"Killua, wake up" I said as I gently shook his arm.

"Y/n? What happened? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes.

"I can't sleep.."

"Why?" He said as the storm got louder and tears started to appear in my eyes.

"Are you afraid of thunder?" He said as I nod.

"Come here" he said as he sat up and put his hand on the bed, next to where he was sitting telling me to go lay next to him.

I lay down and covered myself with the blankets and tried to sleep.

Time passed and I still couldn't sleep, so I turned to face killua and saw that he was looking at me.

"You're so cute" he said as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I'm not.." I said as I blushed. Suddenly the thunder got louder and I jumped closer to him, hugging him.

"You don't need to be scared, I'm here with you" he said while holding my cheek with his hand.

"Aren't you afraid of thunder too?" I said.

"No. You know I'm kinda like thunder and electricity right? Along with my godspeed and other things.. so how are you not afraid of that but you're afraid of thunder?"

"It's different. Thunder scares me and you make me feel safe and warm.." I mumbled the last part while blushing.

He then held my cheeks with both hands and kissed me on my nose.

"Do you want to cuddle until the thunder goes away?" He said as I nod.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and I put my head on his chest, hugging him.

"Are you feeling better now?" He said as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"I always feel better when I'm around you" I said as I kissed his cheek.

I then started to close my eyes, falling asleep.

"Sleep well, I love you" he said as he hugged me tightly.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, this one is smaller but I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan