Stressed

Y/N pov

It was a tuesday night and I was at my laptop preparing my presentation for my english class while killua was waiting for me, layed on the bed.

"Y/n haven't you finished yet?"

"Not yet" I said as he sighed.

"I'm almost done, you just have to wait a little longer"

"You have been saying that for the last 2 hours, I think I'm going to die without you being by my side"

"Killua don't be so dramatic and you can go to sleep, when I finish this I will sleep too" I said as I continued to write on my laptop.

"I'm going to wait for you, I can't sleep without you anyway.." he said as I blushed.

Time passed and it was already 2:30am and I was starting to get very tired now and killua realized that.

"Y/n" he said.

"What?"

"It's very late, we should go to sleep"

"I'm not done yet"

"Y/n do you know how long you've been doing that presentation? You need to sleep"

"I won't sleep until I finish this"

"You can barely look at the screen, you're almost falling asleep on the laptop"

"That's not true, I'm not sleepy"

"Oh really? Then look at me in my eyes" he said as he sat on the bed looking at me.

"What?"

"Just do it" he said as I looked at him in the eyes but as I was very sleepy my eyes started to close.

"See? You're sleepy"

"I'm not.. just let me fini-" I got cut off while yawning.

"Okay that's enough you're going to sleep now" killua said as he stood up from the bed.

"Wait killua" I said as he closed my laptop and picked me up bride style.

"Killua put me on the floor" I said.

"You're going to sleep, whether you like it or not" he said as he placed me on the bed gently.

He lay down next to me and put his arms around my waist while his head was on my chest.

"You spent the last 4 hours in front of a laptop, you have to sleep now" he said looking at me.

"I know but what if I don't get a good grade in my presentation tomorrow?" I said as I brushed my fingers throught his hair.

"You will, I promise. And you're the best at english in your class, I'm sure your presentation will be amazing" he said as I kissed his cheek.

"I'm so happy that you're finally here with me" he said as he smiling.

"Killua I didn't even leave, I have been here all day"

"Yeah, but you haven't been paying attention to me all day. I was thinking I was going to die" he said as I started giggling.

I then put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He kissed back with his arms still around my waist.

"You're so cute" he said as he broke the kiss and kissed my cheek.

He then put his head on my chest again while smiling and a few minutes later we both fell asleep.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. Sorry for not being very active but school is making me very busy, I hope y'all understand. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan