7 minutes in heaven

Y/N pov

I was pushed with killua in a closet, we both fell on the floor with me on the top of him.

"U-um sorry" I said as I stood up.

"But why are we here anyways?" I asked.

"We are playing the game 7 minutes in heaven"

"Oh" I said while sitting on the floor, hugging my knees.

"Y/n what's wrong?" he said as he sat next to me.

"I never played this game.." I said while hiding my head on my knees.

"In that case, would it be okay if I were your first kiss?"

"I guess.." I said as I lifted my head.

"Close your eyes" he said as he held my cheeks with both his hands. I closed my eyes and then I felt his soft lips on mine. After some time we separate for air.

He then stood up and held my hand to lift me up.

"The time is almost finishing.." I said.

"Yeah.. you know what?" he said while locking the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Let's stay here for a little while, if it's okay with you" he said and I nod.

Our lips met again, I then put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my thighs and picked me up. My legs were then around his waist.

He then started to bit my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. His tongue explored every inch of my mounth, not leaving anything untouched.

"Time is over" we heard someone knocking on the door, we then separate for air.

"Wait why the door isn't opening? Did y'all lock the door?" We heard leorio ask.

"Yes, now leave. We are trying to be alone" killua said.

"Fine have fun you both, also killua I can't believe that you're already taking the next step"

"Leorio shut up, you pervert. Now leave" killua said as I hide my face on his shoulder because of embarrassement.

"Leave them alone leorio" kurapika said.

"Fine, fine" leorio said as he left.

"He already left" killua said as he kissed my head.

"Killua.."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being my first kiss.." I said while hugging him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said hugging me back.

"You're finally mine" he murmered.

"Could you repeat that?" I said looking into his eyes.

"You're finally mine" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes I am" I said whispering in his ear. He then started to place soft kisses on my neck.

"H-Hey have you done this before? You seem to have experience in this"

"No, you're the first one I'm doing this with and you're also the only one I'm going to do this with"

"I'm glad to hear that" I said as our lips met again. 

✿✿✿

A/N

And here is another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan