Movie night

Y/N pov

It was a saturday night, I was home alone because my parents were traveling so I decided to ask killua if he wanted to come here.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Killua, don't you want to come to my house ? :') I'm home alone and I'm super bored.

My baka⚡
Kitten, you know what time is? It's 1am, you should be sleeping.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Come on, I'm not even sleepy.

My baka⚡
Fine fine, just because you're the one asking.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
Yay!! I'm waiting for you.

My baka⚡
I'm outside, open the door, I'm freezing out here.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
YOU'RE HERE ALREADY? HOW-

*end of the conversation*

"How did you come so fast? It passed like 1 minute since our conversation" I said as I opened the door.

"Well let's just say that when it comes to seeing you, I'm very fast"

"Fine fine. So what about we watch a movie?" I said.

"Wait I know a movie that we could watch, it's called silent voice. Many people say it's a good movie"

"Okay, so let's watch it" I said as I put the movie and put my head on killua's shoulder.

*Time skip*

After 2 hours the movie was over and as I am very sensitive, I started to cry a lot. As killua noticed that I was crying, he hugged me right after.

"Don't cry, the movie ended well" he said while wiping my tears away.

"I know but the whole movie is so sad.."

"Next time you choose the movie, I don't want to choose another movie that will make you cry"

"It's okay for me"

"We should go sleep it's 3am.." he said as he touched my cheeks.

"Noo, I'm not sleepy yet"

"How you're not sleepy?"

"Idk, let's just stay here for a little while and then we will sleep" I said as I sat on his lap, he held my head with one arm and the other was around my waist.

I then started to close my eyes, he then played with my hair and kissed my lips.

"What are you doing? I was almost asleep and you took advantage of that fact to kiss me"

"Sorry but you were looking the cutest, I couldn't resist"

"You little.. but I guess it's okay for you to continue if you want.." I said. He then carried me bride style to my room.

He put me in his lap, his hands were on my waist and kissed my lips again. He then started kissing my neck. After some time he stopped.

"H-Hey why did you stop.." I said as he grab my wrist and switched positions, meaning I was against the bed as he crawled over me. He then started kissing my neck again. I then covered my mouth to not make any noise.

"Y/n.."

"Yes?"

"Do you like it when I kiss you?" He said and I nod. He then started giving me more kisses making me blush a lot.

"Killua we should go to sleep" I said while playing with his hair.

"But I want to kiss you more"

"Killua it's very late"

"Fine" he said while giving me a kiss on my hand.

Then we lay down, I put my head on his chest and hugged him.

"Killua are you still awake?" I said after some time.

"Yes, why?"

"I just wanted to say that I love you" I said while looking at him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too, sleep well" he said while smiling at me.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan