Argument

Y/N pov

It was a saturday afternoon, killua and I were walking near the beach.

"Wait killua, I want to go buy a coffee. Wait here, I won't take too long" I said.

"I will go with you"

"No you don't have to, just wait here"

"Okay fine, but don't take too long" he said as I smiled at him.

I didn't want him to come with me because I wanted to surprise him by buying choco robots. And if he came with me and saw me buying, it wouldn't be a surprise.

When I entered the cafe, I asked the waiter for coffee and some chocolate robots.

Killua's pov

While I was waiting for y/n, a girl approached me and started talking to me.

"Hi" the girl said.

"Hi?" I said not wanting to talk to her.

"I saw you here alone and I was wondering if you would like to come for a walk with me" she said while grabbing my arm.

"No sorry" I said, taking her arm from me.

"O-oh, can I know why?

"Because I'm waiting for my girlfriend. Oh look, she's already looking for me, I have to go, bye" I said as I started walking to y/n, but before I could reach her, the girl grabbed my wrist, turned me around and kissed my lips in front of y/n.

Y/N pov

I saw killua and that girl kissing and my heart broked in that moment. I just wanted to run and cry but instead of that, I approached them, separated them and poured the coffee I had bought on her head.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" The girl said to me.

"U-um excuse me? You know what, you can talk to my hand, I won't waste my time with you" I said as I put my hand in front of her. I then looked at killua and slapped his face.

"And you, don't talk with me again" I said as I started to run with tears on my face.

"Wait y/n, it's not what it seems" I heard him say as he ran after me.

I kept running, I felt betrayed and hurt.

"Why did he do this to me..?" I thought to myself as more tears started to fall down my face.

When I finally got to my house, I went to my room, and I hid myself in the blankets.

I then heard a knock on my door and went down the stairs, wiping away my tears and opening the door. It was killua.

"H-Hi y/n I want-" before he could finish the sentence, I closed the door in his face.

I went up the stairs again and started crying again.

"Was I a bad girlfriend? Wasn't I enough? "Doesn't he love me anymore?" I thought to myself. I then lay on the bed, took my phone, put on my airpods and started listening to music.

I then felt someone hugging me from behind. As I was listening music I didn't hear the person come.

I then turned around and saw killua.

"What are you doing here and how did you enter?" I said as I sat up.

"As you didn't let me in through the door I went in through the window" he said.

"Okay, you can go now" I said as I lay on the bed again and covered myself with the blankets.

"Y/n please let me explain what happened" he said but I didn't answer.

"Y/n"

"Killua can you leave? I don't want to hear you" I said starting to cry.

"Y/n listen to me" he said as he took the blankets off me and made me look at him.

"It was she who kissed me. I tried to get her to leave me, I told her I had you but when she saw you, she kissed me"

"Killua I-" he cut me off by hugging me.

"I would never betray you, you're the person I love and care about the most in this world. I love you more than my life!"

"I-I'm sorry" I said.

"What? Why?"

"Because I didn't want to hear you, I even slapped you in the face. I was so angry and hurt.." I said, hugging him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He asked.

"Of course" I said, smiling.

After a few minutes, he pulled away from the hug and held my cheeks with both hands and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.

Then we lay on the bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Y/n.."

"Yes?"

"I love you, never leave me please"

"I love you too and I won't leave you" I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow too?" Killua said.

"Yes, but I'm not leaving you alone again. These girls need to understand that you're mine" I said.

"Yes, I am" he said as he put his head on my chest with his arms still around my waist.

A few minutes after we both fell asleep. 

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan