Insecure

Y/N pov

It was an sunday afternoon, me and my boyfriend killua were going on a date and he was waiting for me at my house.

"Y/n are you ready?" Killua said.

"No, not yet" I said as I went to my closet to choose the clothes I was going to wear. I was going to wear a top and a white skirt that I was really excited to use.

When I was trying to dress the skirt, I started to stress because the zipper was not closing.

"It don't fit..." I said as tears started to come down my face.

"I was so excited to wear this skirt and now it don't even fit me.. I guess I'm just gonna wear a hoodie and sweatpants"

"I'm ready.." I said as I wiped away the tears.

"Finally, you are looking gorgeous" he said as he opened the door for us to go, but before we could get out of the house, he grabbed my wrist and started looking at me.

"What?"

"Y/n weren't you excited to use something today?"

"No, now let's go" I said trying to change the subject.

"Weren't you excited about a new skirt?"

"I thought it was ugly, so I decided to wear these sweatpants" I said while trying to get him out of the house.

"You're lying aren't you?"

"What if I am" tears started to appear on my face again.

"Y/n no matter what, I will always think your beautiful"

"Killua why do you like me? It exists a lot of girls prettier and skinnier than me, then why would you date someone like me? I'm fat and ugly, the skirt I bought didn't even fit me" I said as more tears started to come down my face.

"Don't ever say that again, are you hearing me? You're beautiful just the way you are and I don't care about other girls, the only girl I care is you and your the most prettier of all of them!" he said as he hugged me tight.

I then pulled away of the hug and kissed his lips.

"You're beautiful y/n, never say those bad things about yourself again because they are not true"

"Thank you killua" I said while hugging him again.

"No problem, always remember that I'm gonna be always here to cheer you up" he said while holding my hand.

"Now let's go to our date" I said as I smiled at him.

✿✿✿

A/N

And here is another chapter, remember that y'all are beautiful just the way you guys are! See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan