33

"Come on Charlie" Ada says, her aunt and she had just finished getting Charlie ready for her big day, the dress was on, and for once she'd willingly let them apply make up, jewellery, do her hair, all the stuff that the normal women of their time wore. At the current moment Charlie was pacing in her room. Married. She'd be married before the sun was down. Charlotte Annabella Shelby-Jesus.

"Lottie, hurry up, we got 30 minutes and Polly wants to take pictures. John and Finn left an hour ago." Tommy calls up the stairs, he too was also pacing round the downstairs of his childhood home, married. His baby sister was getting married. She was leaving the nest and if he was being truthful to himself, he felt as though he was slowly losing her, she was his rock, without her, he'd be a mess. He had thought about telling Isaiah that he no longer had his blessing, but knew that'd just make Lottie mad at him. He was selfish, he wanted to keep his sister to himself, and it was hard to see her spreading her wings and flying away.

He was currently stood with Arthur, who was also pacing, probably having the same thoughts racing through his head, hearing heels click down the stairs, both men turn to see their baby sister, all dolled up. "Look beautiful Charlie" Arthur compliments with a smile kissing her cheek, spinning her round, as Tommy stays stoic. "Charlie, you broke him." Ada teases clicking her fingers in front of his blue eyes, snapping him back to reality. "Is he going to cry?" Arthur whispers to Polly, not used to seeing this side of Tommy, who was staring at his sister in pure adoration.

"If Isaiahs reaction isn't half as good as that we may have to call off the wedding." Polly says. "Come here." Tommy finally speaks beckoning his baby sister into his arms, embracing her tightly, "watch her hair" Ada scolds and Tommy puts his middle finger up at her as he hides his face in the crook of Lotties neck, "look like a Princess." Tommy compliments kissing her temple, finally releasing her, "need this?" Ada teases handing him a tissue, he glares at her but takes it folding it into his pocket, making the group laugh.

"Alright, all 4 of you. Get in." Polly says pushing them all together, so each brother was stood with the sister they'd be walking down the isle. "At least I don't have toffs or a commie at my wedding." Charlie laughs, with Arthur, as Tommy and Ada rolling their eyes, just as Polly snaps the photo. Ada and Tommy looking utterly fed up, whilst Arthur and Charlie looked like they'd start crying from laughing too hard.

"A serious one now, pretend you are those toffs." Polly says and the siblings come together each with a smile on their face waiting for their aunt to take the photo. "Now Arthur, take the camera. Just us girls." Ada instructs pushing her brothers away, and dragging Polly into focus.

"Now just the bride." Ada says. "You're more excited than she is." Arthur says, "hush old man" Ada replies, "now individual ones with the bride Polly you first." Ada orders, clicking the button, taking a picture of her sister and aunt. "My go, my go." Ada exclaims getting into the shot giving her sister a big hug.

"Now Arthur." Polly says, as the eldest Shelby brother placed a hand round his little sisters shoulders with a proud smile. "I'm just glad Diego isn't here, Charlie your bestfriend is annoying and way too obsessed with cake." Ada says snapping the photo, "he's not that bad, but I do agree with the cake thing." Charlie laughs, "right Thomas, your turn." Polly says budging him in the direction of his sister, who curls into his side, as he places his hand on her waist, staring down at her softly and at the moment Polly took the photo with a smirk at catching the big bad Tommy Shelby, with a soft look on his face as he looked at his baby sister who was completely unaware. Looking up, he rolls his eyes preparing himself for the next one. "Now both of the boys, then we can go." Polly says.