46

"Tom, Arthur, Finn come here." Charlotte says beckoning him across the room into the hallway, "yeah?" Tommy questions leaning against the wall watching her pace, "I lied." She admits, "you lied? About what?" Tommy replies, "the phone, on the twins birthday. It wasn't a wrong number. It was Theos dad." Charlie states, "what did he want?" Finn questions, "to apologise," Charlotte states. "It's a bit too late for that." Arthur scoffs. "No, no it's not. Not after what I found out. That's why we are out here for this. Isaiahs telling them. I'm telling you." Charlotte says, "telling us what?" Finn asks, "about Theo, what he'd been doing, without me noticing. He used to break into my bedroom. Watch me sleep. He's written it all in a diary, I only read the first few pages before I stopped. Too much, reminded me of him." Charlotte explains fiddling with her hands. "He fucking what? Where is this cunt?" Arthur asks, "he's dead Arthur" Tommy answers, "damn fucking right he is, where does he live?" Arthur questions, "no, I mean literally. He's already dead. Isaiah shot him." Tommy sighs rubbing the crease between his eyebrows. "Where is this diary?" Finn questions, "Umm here." Charlotte says rummaging through a draw and pulling out the book. "I wanna burn it, I don't want this shit in my house. Near my kids." Charlie says, "are we allowed to see it?" Finn questions and Tommy slaps his head. "No, it's fine, but its disturbing. But you lived in that house. Read it if you want, but I don't recommend it." Charlotte says placing it down, and Tommy's hand instantly picks it up. "There might be someone else involved that we need to know about." He tells her and she nods, "Mumma" Nates voice sounds from behind the brothers, who turn, Finn lifting Nate and Arthur lifting DJ. "What's a fuck?" Douglas asks, "a glass of water." Finn blurts out and Charlie face palms as her remaining brothers laugh. "Yeah, it's a glass of water. Now boys, when you see a pretty lady, you go over and ask for one." Arthur says, "Lizzie's pretty. Can I ask her for a fuck?" Douglas asks, "yeah why don't you go do that right now." Finn says as the twins get placed on before. "Twats." Charlotte says slapping their heads following her 2 children.

"LizLiz" Douglas says climbing into her lap, careful of her bump. "Y'alright hun?" Lizzie asks, "can me and Nate have a fuck?" Douglas asks, and the 3 Shelby brothers start chuckling playing it off as coughs when Charlotte glares at them. "Wh-what?" Lizzie says choking on her drink, "Arthur says when we see a pretty lady we ask for a fuck, so can we have a fuck?" Nate asks, and the men burst out laughing, whilst the women glare at the eldest Shelby brother. "Teach em young and they won't be virgin until they're 23" Harrison says teasing his brother. "Boys, why don't you ask Lizzie nicely?" Charlotte says, "can we have a glass of water?" Douglas asks, and Lizzie nods taking their hands, walking out the room as Charlie starts attacking her brothers who couldn't stop laughing, "what the hell happened?" Polly asks, "DJ asked what a fuck was and Finn told him it meant a glass of water." Arthur clarifies, as Tommy finally catches Charlottes hands restraining her with a smirk as she continued to try and hit him. "Calm down." Tommy tells her, as she still struggles against him, "let me go" Charlotte glares, "you going to calm down?" He asks, "what do you think?" she retorts, "I take that as a no." Tommy states, still holding her wrists, "I didn't even do anything, Finn told him." Tommy defends, "Finns the baby." Charlotte says, "Arthur told them to ask a pretty lady, I just laughed because it was fucking hilarious." Tommy says chuckling again, as she tried to hit him. "Come on" Isaiah says pulling her away, "those fuckers" Charlotte glares at her brother as Isaiah drags her away slightly, "do they like to get fucks too?" Douglas questions walking in, "yes," Harrison says being smacked by Ada, as Isaiah wraps his arms round Charlotte who looked as though she was about to murder her brothers who were laughing, "let it go" Isaiah whispers, "but they-" "i know, i know. But let it go, we'll talk to the kids when they're all gone, alright?" Isaiah says quietly feeling her relax in his arms, "yeah" Charlotte agrees, "so, if i let you go, your aren't going to go and bash one of their heads in?" Isaiah asks, "no," Charlotte says and he lets her go, "i'm still mad at you 3" she tells them sitting next to Ada and Diego. "You can't stay mad for too long" Finn smirks picking up Nate spinning him round.