44

"Mrs Jesus- its bad again" Mary speaks through the phone to Charlotte, who sighs, "i'll be there as soon as i can" Charlie sighs, "your brother again?" Isaiah questions as she pecks his lips, "yeah, hopefully it won't take too long" Charlotte tells him.

-

"Thank you for coming" Mary says opening the door for the youngest Shelby sister, "where is he?" Charlie asks, "spare bedroom, normal room" Mary sighs, leading the young woman up the stairs, seeing Charles stood at the door peeking in, "Charles" Charlotte says, "Auntie Cha" Charles says, "Mary, please can you put Charles to bed, shouldn't be walking round at this time should you young man?" Charlotte smiles, as Mary leads the toddler and Charlotte pushes the door open seeing Tommy struggling to stand, sit in the middle of a bunch of broken glass. "Oh Thomas." Charlie says, as his eyes flicker to her, "Lot-Lottie." He hiccups as she helps him off the floor, taking the bottle of rum out his hand, using it to drench a cloth, turning the lights on, inspecting his hand, picking the large pieces of glass out and cleaning the cuts. "Lotts." Tommy says grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a hug, his head leaning against her stomach as she strokes his head, "you can't keep doing this Tom. It's not fair on Mary, it's not fair on Charles." Charlie says, "I won't be able to come and sort you out every time, I've got kids at home and a husband, I can't be driving over here every night." She tells him, fiddling with his hair. "Think you need to get back to work, you're looking for something to fill in the emptiness, it can't keep happening like this Tom. I can't keep rushing over here because Mary has no idea what to do once your a bottle and a half in, is this how you want Charles to see his father? A drunk." Charlotte speaks softly. "No." Tommy whispers, "clean yourself up Tom, now let's get you to bed." She says helping him, supporting his weight as she helps him to his bedroom, laying him in his bed. "Can't go on like this Tom" Charlotte says. "I know- I-I'll be better. Go home. To your kids. I'll be there next week for their birthday." Tommy says grasping onto her hand, "good night Tommy" she says kissing his cheek, "I love you" he calls drunkly after her, "I love you too Tom, now go to sleep" she laughs leaving his room, and walking out the house.

-

"Well that was quicker than normal." Isaiah says as she straddles his lap, "mmhm, hopefully the last," she replies, wasting no time in pressing their lips together, one of his hands round her waist pulling her closer and the other on the back of her head deepening the kiss. "The kids Ziah." Charlie says, "they're asleep." He grunts his lips pressed against her neck, "the kids are asleep, so im going to rip your clothes off. And make love to you, right here. On this sofa" he smirks flipping them over so he was on top of her, quite literally tearing her top off throwing the remains somewhere, as he peppered steamy kisses against her chest, enjoying the noises coming from her mouth as he got further down. "You sure you want this?" Isaiah asks and she nods biting her lip, "I need words doll. I need to hear you." He teases his husky voice next to her ear, "fuck me Isaiah. I need you." Charlie moans loudly and he undoes her trousers, yanking them down off her ankles, removing his shirt and hovering over her once more, connecting their lips, "i love you" he whispers. "You're mine. My fucking wife. You belong to me." Isaiah says nipping at her neck. Now if this was said in any other situation Charlotte would've kicked off saying she doesn't belong to anyone, she's not an object. But she found it very arousing when the possessive side of him came out like this.
"Fucking say it doll. Who do you belong to?" Isaiah grunts, "you, I'm yours." She moans as he enters her, "that's fucking right love." Isaiah smirks, thrusting into her.

-

"I got the cake" Diego says walking into his bestfriends kitchen, "Diego, that's massive." Charlie exclaims turning round DJ on her hip, Isaiah was dressing Nate, people would be arriving in 30 minutes. "It won't go to waste. You can never have too much cake." Diego tells her. "Who's coming?" Harrison asks, "Siblings, their partners, and kids. Polly, Uncle C, Curly, Scud, Aberama, Bonnie, Chris, Johnny, Jeremiah, Harry, Lee and Stan." Charlie shrugs, "you invited Mr Morris and his partner?" Diego says and she nods, "don't call him Mr Morris, he hasn't been your teacher for the past 5 years. I saw him in the pub the other night."