Lafayette Cemetery

*Alex's P.O.V*

As I walked towards the creepy old cemetery that Marcel gave me directions to I sensed a lot of ancestral power. I walked towards the entrance but was stopped by a boundary. Usually I could just walk straight through but I could feel the power practically oozing from this place the spell was slightly stronger.

A couple of witches then walked to the gate and one of them said, "Who are you and what is your business here vampire parasite." I simply chuckled at his response. I then said to the warlock, "Oh honey, I'm not just a vampire." With a smirk on my face.

The witches kept stern looks on their faces as the warlock said, "You must be one of Klaus's newly turned hybrid slaves then. What business do you have here and not ith your puppet master." I laughed lowly again and said, "Wrong again. I'm a bit of all three you see and also your new partial ruler."

They all then got scared looks on their faces and the warlock spoke up again and said, "Alex-Taylor Lockwood. Legendary Tri-Brid and Niklaus Mikaelsons mate. We have no business nor quarrels with you. What do you want with us?"

"Well. Marcellous offered me a very kind offer of ruling this thriving city along side him because of my authority and power and in return he would like me to... well let's just say tame the wild den of tigers. Those tigers being you."

He then had a look of realization on his face and plastered a smirk on his face and said, "But you can't get in here can you. You can't get into the den. Our spell is to strong."

I laughed rather loudly and said, "Oh but sugar I can. I'm so much stronger than all your ancestral magic put together." I then flicked my hand and walked straight through the barrier.

If they looked scared before they looked as if they were literally going to crap themselves.

I clicked my fingers and they all fell to the floor unconscious.

Of course all of the witches other than the annoying, cocky warlock.

I grabbed him by the scruff of his collar and un-sheathed my fangs flashed my eyes and followed the scent of the concentrated group of witches.

He then started whimpering, pleading me to let him go and that he had done no wrong. Pathetic.

I saw a group of witches with their backs to me so I coughed (Rather fakely) and they spun around to see me. Their eyes widened when their eyes met mine. "You're the tri-brid." One of the older witches stated.

I smirked and replied, "Good observation witchy. Now I would like to have a chat with your elders," I paused and lent down to the warlocks neck and nipped along his neck drawing a little blood as he squirmed, "Or on the contrary I could rip out this annoying warlocks throat."

They looked reluctant but I started to push my fangs further and further into his neck and she then burst out saying, "Okay! Okay! I'll arrange a meeting just release our warlock."

I bit down and took a drink just for good measure and I felt them pulling on my head trying to burst my blood cells so I broke away and snapped his neck. I looked to them with a murderous look and said, "Well, I would have let him go but you know, You tried giving me a head ache."

I strode up the the fretful looking witch and stared into her eyes and said, "You're going to arrange a meeting with your elders or else I am going to rip all of these witches throats out...With my teeth."

She nodded quickly and made herself scarce. The witches that were left followed soon after with fear evident in their eyes other from this one girl. She had brown hair and warm brown eyes. She looked at me with a mischevious and curious expression and she then turned around and followed her coven deeper in to Lafayette cemetery leaving me with a dead body in my arms.

What am I going to do with him now?