The Sacrafice

Alex PO.V
Later that day I woke up and saw that I was in my own bed. There was a note on my bedside table and I was still unclothed underneath my bed sheets. I blushed at that fact that Klaus had obviously brought me back here.

I picked up the note on my bedside table and It read, "Hello Love, I hope you have recovered from the full moon. I certainly enjoyed my first transformation although I didn't feel much pain. You might want to check up with The Gilbert's on what happened at the sacrifice. I'll be out of town for a while creating my Hybrids and I'll see you soon. I'm sorry for your loss. -Nik.

Oh my god. Tyler and Caroline! I sped up and collected my clothes took them off and got in the shower and got out as fast as I could and got changed. I ignored the searing pain over my entire body and grabbed my motor bike keys and drove too the boarding house. I ran straight in and I walked into the lounge and saw Damon and Elena just sitting silently. For a second I froze as I saw Elena alive and I spoke up and said, " Someone better be telling me right now what happened in this damn sacrifice and what the hell happened to Caroline and Tyler. And where the hell is Stefan!" I said with tears threatening to slip from my eyes but I wouldn't let them because I didn't want to look weaker than I already felt right now.

They told me about Jenna being the vampire sacrifice and Tyler and Caroline being rescued by Damon and Matt knowing about all the supernaturals. They told me about Elena being saved from becoming a vampire from her uncle John. They then told me about Stefan saving Damon's life. They told me about everything other than who the werewolf sacrifice had ended up being so when I asked they went silent and so I asked again and Damon replied too me quietly with, "Ally, I'm sorry. It was Jules. He sacrificed Jules." I almost broke down there and then. Jules was part of the only family I felt like I had left. I don't know if I could deal with anymore losses. So I sucked in all my tears after letting a few go and went too see Tyler.

I walked up too his room in the Lockwood mansion too see him sleeping soundly in his bed. I walked over and took off my shoes and went under the covers and cuddled into him.He stirred and looked down too me. It was then that I had realized that I had started too cry. He started to cry with me over Jules and we just stayed there for what felt like eternity. He was some of the only family I had left.