"I need to sanitise my mouth"

*Alex's P.O.V*

Before I could even get another word in Caroline had him pinned up against a tree, "What did you do to Tyler? Ugh I need to go sanitise my mouth."

"Hey, your mouth was all over me! I was an innocent victim," he told her.

While these two were having a domestic I was trying to wrap my mind around the fact that he was alive and in front of me. And also in my cousins body but I figure we'll get to that later.

Caroline looked royally pissed of. Then out of no where she bitch slapped him in the face. And let me tell you, it was a good one.

"You put Tyler back." And with that she stormed off to god knows where. After a moment he turned to me. I stood for a second before saying, "How are you here?"

He took a step towards me but k backed away from him. If I didn't know him better I would have said a brief look of hurt flashed across his face.

"Bonnie. She transferred my consciousness into Tyler's body," he told me. I nodded but stayed silent.

"Did you know this entire time that this was going to happen? That Bonnie... That she would... That you would..." I couldn't seem to form a sentence.

I looked in his eyes, not having any idea what he was thinking. I used to think that I could always tell what was going on in someone's head from their eyes. Like I was some kind of supernatural, female version of Spencer Reid.

He slowly nodded his head and said, "I knew. I didn't have time to tell you." I looked away from him, all I wanted to do was kiss him but he was in Tyler's body which is... Kinda weird to look at.

"Are you... Stuck in his body?" I asked him cautiously. He gave a small smile before replying, "No. I was just about to go and see Bonnie. Do you want to-"

I cut him off before he could continue, "No. I-I can't, not right now." He just returned from the dead, or whatever happened, and I wanted to be as close to him as possible. But he's in Tyler's body and, I just don't know.

I turned to walk away but he stopped me by saying, "I remember everything you said and I-"

I cut him off once again and said, "Please don't." I tried to control my emotions but my voice cracked. I didn't look back at him before I sped off.

*A few hours later*

I was standing in the shower. Everything was starting to get to me. Having your emotions switched on again is not picnic.
I'd had enough of crying and feeling too much that now I just felt nothing. Not not emotions nothing, the nothing that you feel when there so much going on that you just don't know how to feel so everything mixes together.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. As soon as I walked into my room and could hear my phone buzzing. I saw that I'd had a few missed calls from Stefan and Caroline and a couple of texts from Damon.

I quickly pressed on Caroline's number and waited for her to pick up.
"Alex finally, what happened to you? I've been calling you for ages."

I sighed and spoke quietly, " I went home Caroline. There's so much going on right now and I just wanted my bed ok?"

"Klaus came to Bonnie. She put him back in his own body after he threatened to rip Tyler's heart out," she told me. I pressed my hand to my forehead and asked, "Is everyone ok?"

Caroline hesitated for a second before saying, "We couldn't stop Elena's transition. She's a vampire." Oh god. I completely forgot.

"Thank you Caroline. Is... Is Tyler ok?" I asked her, anxious to know how he was. He may not be my family by blood but he's one of the only people I have left.

"He's ok now. Still a little shook up but he'll be alright Alex."

I let out a shaky breath before asking, "Do you know where Klaus is now?"

"I think- I think he's leaving."

With that I hung up the phone and quickly got dressed into some sweats and a  top and sped over to Klaus'.

I almost ran straight into the living room when I heard Rebekah's voice saying, " I mourned you. My heart broke thinking that I'd never see you again!"

Then I heart that accent that almost made my heart stop, pun most definitely not intended. "Put down the blood Rebekah, there's a good girl."

"It's always been me. Not Finn, not Elijah, not lol, me. I loved you through everything and you don't even care," she said tearfully to him!"

"DROP IT!" He screamed, making me jump.

"You want your family? Here's your family!" She told him, and then I heard bags bursting and some liquid.

I peeked round the corner of the wall to see him looking furious and blood spelled all over the floor. He sped towards her and clasped his hands around her throat making me silently gasp.

"You know something Rebekah, you were right. I don't care, not about you, not about anything. From this moment on, you're not my family, you're not my sister, you are nothing." He then threw her to the ground and stormed away. I quickly hid around the corner again so I couldn't be seen even though I'm pretty sure my heart was beating like a humming bird.

As soon as he was out of sight all I could hear was his words echoing through my head, "I don't care, about you, about anything."

Snapping out of my trance I quickly ran to  Rebekah and lifted her head gently in my hands but I quickly found that he had snapped her neck so there was no use in me trying to wake her up.

Sighing, I weakly stood up with my legs shaking. Maybe this was what everyone was talking about. His rage, it scared me. I stepped away from Rebekah and made my way back to the Lockwood mansion.

As soon as I got back I got changed into pj shorts and a baggy sweater and lay down on my bed.

Alaric. The thought suddenly struck me. He's gone. I guess compared to thinking a few hours ago that I thought I'd lost 3 people one would think that it wouldn't feel as horrible but the fact that I hadn't even thought about him the whole day makes me feel even worse.

Emotions started to cloud around me, and not being able to hold it in anymore I started sobbing. I hate crying, it makes me feel weak. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my hair and I shot up across the room. But as soon as I saw who it was I calmed down a little and wiped my eyes, felling only a little pathetic. Ok maybe a lot.

"What are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. So long time no see... Or read? It's been a while since I've updated. I've just had no motivation to write much recently but hopefully that's going to change now! Thanks for everyone that stuck with me and commented for me to update!

Kisses ~ M