Ketchup Fight with Niklaus

*Alex P.O.V*

When I woke up the next day I stayed in bed for a while just staring at the ceiling thinking about everything that had happened. The Ball, Kol's neck being snapped, Dancing with The Mikaelsons and Matt. Nik kissing me. I don't even know whats going to happen. As it turns out there is a phsyco killer on the loose in Mystic Falls killing council members and so far we have like no suspects. Like at all. And Alaric has already been stabbed ad targeted so who knows when it could happen. Creepy. I decided I should probably get up and do something. Since I had a shower the night before I chucked on a pair of high waisted shorts, A black bandeau and a side less/sleeveless tank top and a pair of high heeled boots. Since it wasn't too cold I put on a thick black cardigan and grabbed my helmet and my keys and headed out to my motor bike.

When I stepped into the grill I saw Klaus and Kol along with Alaric and Meredith Fell the Doctor helping us with the phsyco killer case. I walked up too the bar and just as i was about too speak I heard Niklaus say, "Care too join us Love?" With a smirk. I turned to him showing him that I wasn't in the mood and said, "Hmmm, let me think about that. No." What I get cranky when I haven't eaten. I turn back towards the bar and order a burger and fries and a Coffee and go and sit in a booth. And surprise, surprise Klaus followed me.

"Whats got you so moody with me Sweetheart. You seemed to enjoy my presence yesterday," He said with a small half smile showing his dimples. A waitress came over and gave me my food etc and then walked away as I sighed an look back too him and say, "I'm sorry. I just woke up and I get cranky when I haven't eaten." He chuckles lightly showing me that he forgives me. I eat for a while and we sit in comfortable silence until he steals one of my chips. I gasp and look directly into his amazing baby blue eyes. "You. Did. Not. Just. Do That," I said too him. He shuffled back into the booth slightly and said, "Oh but I did Ally." I would usually melt by the way he said my nickname like that but right now this was war. I took the squeezy ketchup bottle and squirted it onto his shirt. He looked up and down his shirt with wide eyes and then he looked back too me. I quickly put some money on the table and ran out laughing like a maniac with Nik following closely behind me. I got too the bench when he vampire sped in front of my. "You shouldn't have done that little wolf. This shirts designer." He wiped his hand on his shirt and I backed away slowly while saying, "No,no,no,no,no, you wouldn't dare." But he had already smeared ketchup onto my cardigan and had gotten some on my lip.

I laughed and said, "Ha ha, OK I guess I deserved that." Not wanting too be in a sticky cardigan I took it off and sat on the bench. I looked around too Nik but he wasn't there. I then heard a whoosh behind me and I snapped my head in that direction. I drew out a sigh feeling somewhat relieved that it was only Klaus. He came around and sat beside me on the bench and said, "I had to go and change my shirt Love. No need to be so jumpy." He then got a mischievous glint in his eye and said, "There's a bit of Ketchup on your lip." I reached my hand up too wipe it off my lip but he grabbed my hand and said, "I got it." He edged slightly closer too me and lowered his hand that was still holding mine. My breathing hitched as he placed a hand on my cheek and then he smashed his lips into mine. Yup ketchup definitely gone. He pulled back and brushed a piece of hair away from my face that had obviously fallen out of my messy bun. "You know. You're the most beautiful girl I have every seen. In all my 1,000 years. With or with out your scar. I don't care," I smiled at him I was about too say something but I felt this excruciating pang in my chest and it seemed to be that Klaus had felt it too just not as intense. He picked me up and rushed down too the alley behind the Grill.

He placed me down and sped towards what looked like part of the scooby gang aka Stefan, Damon and Ric. I saw them all get thrown to the ground and Klaus pull a dagger out of what looked to be Kol. After that I couldn't see much because my vision was fading but I felt the pain slowly decrease.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is a littl updated for you. Hope you enjoyed that. I hope you don't mind that I didn't update for a couple of days because I did a pretty big chapter for the ball episode and yeah. I just want too say thank you so much for over 1K reads it means so much. Can you guys think of a ship nae for Klaus and Alex I can't really think of a good one. I'll try updating within the next 2 days and yeah. I was thinking about maybe doing a Harry potter fan fiction since I love HP and all so yeah Bye! Kisses- M