"The light... It burns"

*Alex's P.O.V*

"Ugh." Why does it feel as if someone's stabbed me in the brain. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw two blondes sitting across from me. I squint my eyes and see that the blondes in question are Caroline and Rebecca.

"What in the hell are we doing in a van?" I groaned. They both looked at me as Caroline said, "Someone's stuffed us full of vervain."

I coughed and said, "Cus that answers my question." I glanced over at Rebecca and opened my mouth to ask if she was ok but before I could the van jolted the the left and tumbled. I could feel my neck snap at the impact and if was black again. Well this is just peachy.

*10 or so minutes later*

I attempted to open my eyes but the light was so bright. "Ugh, it burns." I rolled onto my side and finally opened my eyes seeing that I was now laying in the woods. I pushed myself up slowly and saw Caroline pushing someone up against a tree with her top off.

"Mmh," I awkwardly cleared my throat and she stepped back and I saw that it was... Tyler?

"Oh my god, Tyler?" I asked in shock. I sped forward and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

"Good to see you too love but I'm not Tyler..." He replied. My body froze up and I stepped away and quietly said, "Wait... Klaus?"

-------------------------------------------------------

So... Hello everyone.
I know it's been awhile but I'm hopefully going to upload more often. This is kind of a filler chapter and the book is still a work in progress but thank you all for sticking with me!

Hope you guys enjoy this small update!
Love you all!

Kisses ~ M