Meeting Davina

*Alex P.O.V*

I waited in or about 5 minutes before I saw 2 old looking women walking towards me cautiously.

"I believe you ordered a meeting Miss Lockwood. We are-" I cut her off before she could say anymore and said, "I don't care about who you are. I now have a joint rule over New Orleans along side Marcellous. I want to know what your up to."

The dark sinned woman stepped forward trying to look menacing. "You are in no position to threaten us!"

I laughed and started to chock her with magic, "Oh I'm in every position to threaten you. You see-" I started to pace around them while still choking the stupid witch. " - I could just suck all of the ancestral magic that your coven harnesses and 'Bloop' your normal!" I said with a smirk.

The witch I was strangling was almost dead so I let her go and said, "Stupid Witch."

"The Harvest," The eldest witch started, "Is how we obtain our ancestral power. Every 300 years we have to sacrifice four of our 16 year old witches. They believe that they're being chosen to honer the ancestors in a ritual. At the end of the process we believe that they will be resurrected."

Although I have no humanity I can still tell right from wrong and right now. I'm disgusted. How can they killl innocent children for their own witchy gain?!

I stood up and said, "Take me to these harvest girls." They both looked skeptical and the dark skinned elder began, "I don't think that's a-" I cut her off by grabbing her throat once more and growled, "Take me to them. Now!"

They quickly got to their feet and started to lead us to where 4 girls were standing. There was one blonde with blue eyes, a dark brunette with a pixie cut and brown eyes. Then there was a girl with medium length dark brown hair and deep brown eyes who looked rather bitchy in my opinion. And lastly there was the girl who I had seen earlier. She had long, pretty brown hair that traveled down to about her waist in waves. She had fierce but innocent doe brown eyes.

I feel like the eyes are what allows you to see into the soul. Into their emotions. Ugh. I'm so glad I turned them off.

The girls had started saying their names and I blanked out slightly but still heard. I only fully spaced in again it was the last girls turn.

"My names Davina," She said looking straight at me, "Davina Claire."

----------------------------------------------
Sorry for such a wait for this chapter guys! I've just been so busy lately with homework, school, and everything!

I promise I am going to be updating at least once a week and yeah!

Leave a comment on what you think should happen in the story and be sure to give it a vote and follow me!

Also I can't believe that this story has over 18,000 reads! I mean that's just crazy! It almost has 500 votes so that should be our goal!!!

Love of all you guys!

Kisses - M