Reuniting and Lines of salt

*Alex P.O.V*

Damon Salvatore. I compelled the boy I was dancing with to go away. Damon and I started dancing as I said, "Well, well, well Mr Salvatore. How long has it been? A couple of weeks? Months even?" He smirked and replied, "Yes, well it isn't my fault that you turned off your emotions is it?" I simply just laughed and said, "Actually I believe that you significantly contributed to me switching off my emotions. You and the rest of the scooby gang that knew about me possibly dying from that crazy bitches ritual." His smirk dropped and a sincere expression crossed his face for a moment and he said, "I kow and we're all sorry for what we did." I chuckled and told him, "Oh you care? How pathetic."

I walked away from him and walked over to the punch table. I grabbed a glass and started to fill it until I heard a delicate cough from behind me. I turned around and smirked when I saw the ever innocent Elena Gilbert before me.

"Ahh. Miss Gilbert, what can I do for you?" I asked her. She looked down to her feet for a moment and then looked back at me and she said, "I'm sorry for what happened. We were so caught up on killing Klaus that we never knew that you could have died to until it was too late."

I raised a brow while taking a sip of punch and said, "But that doesn't exactly change the fact that you forced my emotions off is it?" She sighed and told me, "We didn't. We tried to help yo-" I cut her off before she could finish by saying, "I don't care for your petty excuses. In fact I was able to unlink my physical bond from Klaus but unfortunately I am still emotionally linked to Klaus. Ugh, that word, ew. Goodbye Miss Gilbert." I took a hold of Tyler's hand and dragged him over to the dance floor and said, "Well cousin, I didn't exactly expect you to be here. I though that you were running away like a coward."

He growled lightly and said, "I am not a coward. If anything you're a coward for turning your emotions off." I giggled childishly and replied, "Oh, is that supposed to offend me? Don't forget that you were also part of the reason that I turned my emotions off?" He furrowed his brows and said, "How did I-" I cut him off and said, "You left me alone in that house. Your mother was never truly my family and with Mason dead I depended on you. But it's not exactly care any more."

Tyler looked as if he was about to say something but his eyes trailed over my shoulder and seemed to stop on something or rather someone.

We stopped swaying and I looked over my shoulder to see Klaus standing there. "Mind if I step in?" He asked. I let a smirk take over my expression and said, "Actually ,yes. We were having a rather conversation until you interrupted." Klaus looked over to Tyler, Probably still believing that he was sired and Tyler said, "It's okay, go ahead." He stepped away and walked over to one of the benches where some of the football team were sitting while passing round a flask.

I rolled my eyes at them and Klaus walked forward with a sparkle in his eyes and a soft smile planted on his face. He grabbed my hands and we started to sway slowly. "Why did you leave? Where did you go sweetheart?" In that moment I knew that if my emotions were on I would have swooned over his pet names but I simply replied, "I left because I didn't care for this place any more and I went somewhere that is none of your concern seeing as you tried to lock me up and drain me."

His eyes were drilling deep into mine as he said, "I was trying to get you back to yourself but clearly being an all powerful tri-brid was enough for you to over power me, which I hate , bye the way love."

I smirked and said, "What are going to do about it now Nik," His name rolling off my tongue like honey, " Are you going to punish me and chain me to a metal chair away from all civilization until you get my emotions to all come flooding back?"

He sighed loudly and said, "I'm going to do everything in my power to get you back love." He moved his face closer to mine until our noses were touching, his breath fanning over my face as he said, "I won't stop until I have the Alex I love back."

"Aww, how sweet. You just announced your love for me. Shame really. Now I can use it against you if necessary." I smirked and pulled out of his arms and walked out of the building, feeling his eyes on me the whole time. I then tried to walk to the car park but was stopped by and invisible force. I growled and though 'Boundary spell.' Klaus then sped up behind me and tried to leave but evidently couldn't. Stefan then sped up behind us and said, "We've got a problem." I turned around to face him fully and said, "You mean you do."

I clicked my fingers and muttered a spell that I had made up and then walked through the barrier. They stared at me in shock and I said, "I learnt some thing while I was in New Orleans." Klaus' eyes widened slightly as he said, "Wait, you were in New Orleans?" I simply nodded and said, "Maybe. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out seeing as that is literally what I just told you. See you later."