Reunited

I would just like to dedicate the chapter to @HabibaTarek9 for being so positive about my writing! I really appreciate it when you guys interact with the story and talk to me about it! It really does make my day and lift my spirits!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alex's P.O.V*

I walked into the compound and chucked my duffel onto the floor. I took a glance around and saw that it was just as I remember. I spun around when I heard footsteps on the stairs. I spun around and saw Marcel standing there with a shocked look on his face.

He jogged down the stairs while smiling and said, "Miss Alex-Taylor Lockwood! I didn't think you'd be back so soon!" He gave me a quick in and I sighed into his shoulder and pulled away. His brows knitted together as he saw my expression and he asked, "Ally what's wrong?" I bit down on my lip and told him quietly, "Klaus.. he's, he's dead."

This clearly shocked him. He ran a hand over his hair and said, "Oh, wow," He then turned to me and put a hand on my shoulder saying, "He's gonna be okay. He-He always has a back up plan. I promise he's gonna come back."

"I saw him get stabbed in the heart with a white oak steak Marcellus. He's gone and there was nothing I could do about it," I explained quietly to him. He pulled me into another gentle hug and said, "I guess you've got your humanity back then." I let out an airy laugh and said, "I guess so. I need a drink." I walked away from him and over to here my stash of bourbon was set out in the same place as I had left it before.

I poured myself a fairly large glass and downed it, the alcohol burning my throat as it went. I turned around to face Marcel but he was just looking at me with a sorrowful look. I shook my head, poured myself another glass and asked, "How is Davina? How's she doing?" He smiled and replied, "She's good I guess. She's missed you a lot." I smiled at the thought of the little witch. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that I was being bombarded by texts from the scooby gang and also Rebekah. Mainly Rebekah actually.

I saw that I had one from Elijah and opened the message. "I know that this isn't going to be easy for you. Against my better judgement I shall not come after you. As it turns out your friends or as you put them 'the scooby gang' are all okay. But your cousin is not. Since Klaus definitely started his blood line Tyler has passed. I am incredibly sorry for your losses."

Well that felt like a stab in the heart. I quickly texted him back only saying, "And I for yours."

Tyler was my family. Whether I was adopted or not. I should've spent more time with him. Talked to him more. I screamed out, feeling my anger welling up inside of me and threw my phone across the room, making it smash into a million pieces. I began to flip out and throw everything that was in sight. I threw the bourbon against the floor but them felt arms wrap around my waist and restrain my arms. My magic burst out and began to shake the building until I heard Marcel say, "Ally calm down! You're gonna tear the whole place down!" I relaxed and collapsed into his arms. He lowered us onto the ground, him still hugging me. "It's gonna be all right," He soothed but I just shook my head and told him, "It won't be. It's never going to be the same again. Not without him."

Not only did I have to mourn the loss of the man I love, loved, but the loss of my only family left. I know I have Carol but, It will never be the same without Ty. Or Klaus. I'm going to spent eternity alone on this god forsaken planet. With no way out.