Boot Camp

*Alex P.O.V*

I groaned finally waking up after what felt like ages and groggily opened my eyes. I clicked my neck back into place a bit more. I reached up to brush the hair away from my face but low and behold my arm were chained to a metal chair and same with my legs and a chain went around the majority of my chest. I growled in frustration. I then heard a light chuckle and then knew that it was Nik so I said, "Enjoying this Niklaus." He then stepped out of the shadows and said, "Immensely."

He then said, "Now Love. You've switched off your emotions. Understandable. The emotional pain the doppelganger and your so called friends forced onto you. But I being your mate have a certain commitment to get you back. I will not let the woman I love be like a merciless killer forever." When he said that he loved me it tugged something in my heart but I forced it back down with a strangled laugh because of my dry throat and lack of blood and said, "Aww, Niklaus you love me? Shame. I'm sure my normal emotional heart would flutter at the thought but haven't you learned. Love is a vampire's greatest weakness. I'm only quoting your exact words sweetheart," Mocking his accent slightly at the end.

With my reply he faltered slightly but he regained his posture and said, "Think of what they have done. Stabbed you in the back. Manipulated you. I doubt the scooby gang even loved you at all. They were just using you for your power. Hear that THEY DO NOT CARE FOR YOU!" I growled at his feeble attempt to get my emotions back on and snapped back at him with, "Ha! You''re one to talk Nik. Your siblings have hated you for almost a thousand years. You dagger them and now their greatest desire is to have you killed. Even your own mother wants you dead. Your father Mikaels didn't want you, you coward. You are nothing more but a filthy disgusting beastly monster!"

He looked almost as if he was going to cry but he stiffened with pure rage in his eyes and yelled, "What about you huh! The only person that ever wanted you was Mason Lockwood. Even then he only felt pity for you. He would have never taken in a broken scarred girl like you. Nobody would. And now he is dead and it is all your fault!" I then yelled out to him in ultimate anger, "DON'T YOU DARE BRING MASON INTO THIS. HE LOVED ME LIKE HIS OWN DAUGHTER! UNLIKE YOUR SO CALLED FATHER WHO HATED YOU WITH EVER SINGLE BONE AND ATOM IN HIS BODY! I BET YOUR REAL FATHER IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE AT THE DISGRACE YOU HAVE BECOME!" All though I currently didn't have any emotions I still remember the past and the care that Mason had given me. I know that what I said struck a chord in Klaus because he sped forward and held my neck in his hands strangling me and said, "YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY REAL FATHER! NOTHING." That was his first mistake.

The vervain, wolfs bane and witch hazel may have held me down for a while but not for long enough. I had now regained my strength so I ripped the chains of my legs by kicking then up into Klau's stomach sending him backward and smashing in the wall breaking his neck n the process... Oops. That's gonna hurt in the morning. I then ripped the chains on my wrists and my stomach an sauntered out of the dungeon like room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is just like a bit of a filler because there wasn't really much things I could do with this chapter because of the specific episode in the season but yeah anyway! I probably wont have the time to update until after Christmas because... well it's Christmas so ya know. Can you guys maybe come up with a name for what I should call my readers? So yeah i'm working on a new story called 'Hayley's Little Sister' which is an originals fan fiction about well obviously Hayley's little sister and it is an Elijah Mikaleson FF. I know that in reality that Elijah loves Hayley but i'm going to put my own twist into the book I think sooooo yeah! Write down in the comments what kind of story of Fan Fiction you might want me to write and comment what you guys are hoping to get for Christmas and..................... HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! :)