The Ball

Alex P.O.V

I was currently sitting in the lounge of the Lockwood estate texting Matt about what had gone on at the dinner party the night before when I got a know on the door. I groaned because of my laziness but got up anyway and made my way too the door. As I opened it I looked around and saw that no one was there. I looked down too my feet and saw an envelope. I picked it up and brought it back into the lounge. I opened it and saw that I was an invite too the Mikaelson ball. There was a note on the back and it said,"I hope too see you there Love. Save me a dance - Klaus. Just then another knock sounded. Ugh. I opened the door up too see that It was Rebekah.

"Rebekah what are you doing here?" I asked her. she walked straight in past me and said, "I presume you have your letter about the ball by now. I'm taking you dress shopping. and I'm not taking no for an answer." I sighed knowing that I had too get a dress if I was going too go to this stupid thing and I knew Rebekah would force me too go anyway and I haven't really gotten too know her yet so... what the hell. "yeah ok. just let me get my back and my keys and well set off kay?" She nodded as I went too get my stuff.

We were both now in the shops and too be honest Rebekah was quite a laugh. I don't know why everybody has written her off. I gasped as I saw the perfect dress for Rebekah. It was an emerald green and was silky too touch and had a zip going up the back. I grabbed it and took over too Rebekah and she immediately took it and went into the changing rooms.

I gasped as she walked out. She looked beautiful. "What is it. does it look bad?" She said with a worried face. I replied almost automatically saying,"No Rebekah you look beautiful." she smiles and then goes and gets changed. when she came out we started looking at dresses again trying too find one for me.

Rebekah called my name and I wakled over to her too see her holding the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It had a jewelled top half covered in unique design and the fabric underneath was a peach/pink colour. The bottom half was a delicate soft fabric that swept too just above the floor.

I took it from Rebekah and almost ran too the changing rooms. I walked out and Rebekah just stared at me silently. "It looks horrible on me doesn't it?," I asked her. "NO!" She practically yelled, " Its just it looks amazing and you look beautiful." I looked down and mumbled a small thanks. I've never really been good at taking compliments. I walked back into the changing rooms not even looking at the mirror. I decided too trust Rebekah's judgment.

We pain... well she compelled them too give us the dresses although I objected but oh well.

"You are coming too our home too get ready with me. We can help each other get ready," she said too me. I almost said no but she was being nice too me and she didn't really have too many friends so I just said said, "yeah ok sure. I just need too pop home too get some Jewellery first." She looked almost surprised at my reply but she filled it will a small smile.

I walked into the Lockwood mansion and ran upstairs too my room. As I was looking for some jewellery I looked into my mirror and saw 2 packages on my bed. I spun around and walked towards my bed. I saw that there was stag on top of the first box and I picked it up and as I read it it said, "Hope this matches your dress Love. -Klaus. I sighed and opened the first box. I stared in awe at the golden bracelet that was inside the box. I wasn't too girly and had two circle based triangles on the ends and they had diamonds on them. I closed the lid on the box shut and picked up the other one. As I opened it I saw a stunning and expensive looking ring. It had a gold band and two rectangular diamonds and invest wen the diamonds there was a gorgeous pink heart. on the inside of the ring there was an infra bing that read a simple, "To Alex Taylor-Lockwood From Klaus Mikaelson," in small delicate writing. I must have been frozen for a while because Rebekah opened my door too say something and then she spotted the ring and boxes and my bed and said, " Let me guess my brother, your mate gave you some sort of gorgeous jewellery" I just nodded and picked the ring back in its box and walked out too the car with Rebekah and we set off the the Mikaelson Mansion.