Bonus Chapter 1- Dominico

She's the kind of madness
that you marry
— — —
*2 months after the epilogue*

My eyes are drawn to her as she flips her body around on the pole and lets herself drop to the floor. Her thighs clench as she is a few feat from the ground, effectively stopping herself.

The whole club was quiet as men and women alike stare at her. Ryder had told me she was the crowds favourite but after 5 years of her working in his different clubs I have never seen her perform. Up until now that is and I am mesmerised.

Her hands flatten on the floor and she balances carefully whilst her legs move into the splits mid-air. The scrappy piece of lingerie barely hid her from the crowd and I curse.

I hate the way that men stared after what was mine. However, she loved her part-time job here so I never say anything about it.

Reese waves her legs before flipping out of the handstand and starts grinding provocatively against the pole. Earning some whistles from the crowd.

I bristle at the sound causing her to smile knowingly down at me. My hands move on there on accord as she watches me. I quickly sign, feel free to do that to me tonight.

Reese bites the inside of her cheek as she realises what I mean. I chuckle but quickly stop when I see  the mischief in her eyes.

Agonisingly slowly, she saunters her way over to me. Men hoot and call her over but she doesn't even acknowledge them.

I watch with hooded eyes as she circles me, running her ring finger, where her engagement ring sits proudly, across my shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I breathe as she swings over my lap so she is straddling me.

"Why wait until later?" She giggles as her lips brush my ear. I lean back with my hands behind my head as she starts rolling her hips into me. She continues circling her hips against my crotch. Her mouth parts slightly the only sign that she is getting off on this shit.

The whole club is silent when she stands up again, men and women alike hope that she will give them the same treatment. She knows it too.

She looks like she is going to take a step away but instead just positions her body so that one of her legs brushes my crotch as she faces the other way.

"Go on, Angel!" One of the other girls shouts, as she changes the song. The little minx planned this, I realise, when she smirks over at her friend.

Knowing the rules, I keep my hands clenching the seat to stop myself  from grabbing her and taking her right there in front of everyone for teasing me. Deep down I know she would probably enjoy the attention through.

She continues her rhythmic moves on my lap. Going as far as resting her head on my shoulder whilst her hands run down the front of her body.

"Careful" I growl against her ear as she gets a little carried away. She jolts at the warning tone and smiles sheepishly up at me.

The music comes to a stop and Reese looks shocked at how long she had been dancing on me.

"Give it up for Angel!" The MC cheers, "damn can that women move. I wish she would shake her ass on me like that".

That gets a laugh from a few people around the room and a glare from me. The MC shrugs over to me after putting on the next track.

"Ignore her, her partner is the only one she wants shaking their ass for her" Reese laughs, clambering off me, "my shift ends in a few minutes then we can go, okay?"