Chapter five

I'm curious about you, you seem so innocent
You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
Boy I'm tired of running, let's walk for a minute
— — —
Beams of light dance around the room through the gaps of the curtains waking me up.

One of my hands is above my head, cold metal wrapping around it. There's a finger widths gap between the metal and my skin so it didn't dig into my wrist.

Who the fuck had handcuffed me to the bed?

My head was spinning and waves of nausea add to my misery. I bury myself up in the duvet the best as I can with the handcuff.

I was beyond dehydrated. I figured I must have been drinking heavily last night. After my lovely conversation with the bartender I can't remember much, everything was just blurry.

"Fuck" I curse as my dehydration was to obvious to ignore. My eyes flutter open and I'm grateful that the curtains weren't letting all the sunlight in.

I can hear the shower running from the small bathroom. The door was left wide open and I can see Vincenzo stood in the shower with his back to me.

As he raised his arms, his back muscles tense as the water runs down his godly body. I squirm and look away quickly as I realise he's about to turn around.

A gasp escapes my mouth as I see I'm wearing a pair of boxers and a top that had risen to my waist.

What happened last night? I try to remember but get nothing so I let my eyes fall close again. The water turns off and I hear footsteps get closer to me.

"Morning pain in the ass" he says gruffly and I look up at him innocently. There is still water dripping down his abs and I find myself staring.

My eyes wonder down his body and stop at the towel that hung low, exposing his defined v-line.

I gulp and look back up at his face when he clears his throat to get my attention.

"Good morning, can you take off this handcuff?" I ask, using all my energy to smile up at him.

The sooner he gets this off me the quicker I can go and take some Advil.

"I don't know, I quite like the look of you like this. Plus it means you can't go and create more trouble for me to sort out" he smirks down at me.

"Of course you do, you horny freak" I mutter just loud enough for him to hear, "I have class in an hour so if you could grab me some water and Advil that would be great".

"You know you're nothing like people describe you" he chuckles as he grabs the small keys and unlocks me.

"And what's that?" I shrug as I sit up, wrapping the duvet around me and try to find my dress.

"Innocent and quiet" he smirks, "if you're looking for that disgusting two-piece then stop because I burnt it as soon as you threw it in the hamper and got in the shower still in your underwear. It was a shame that you ruined your thong I quite liked it".

My face flushes red and I cover my face with the blanket.

"Don't be shy now, love, you weren't last night" he chuckles, leaning down and removing the blanket. His minty breathe fans across my face from his close proximity.

"Is that why you felt the need to handcuff me?" I question and he nods in response.

"This was the way I could control you".

"I don't like being controlled" I shrug as I shift under his intense glare.

"That's too bad because you don't have a choice. I'm the boss around here and you will do as I saw when I say. Get that? If I say jump you say how high or else you'll get a punishment" he growls lowly and frown.

"Is that how you control your other whores?".

He doesn't respond so I take that as a victory on my behalf. I will not conform to how he wants me to be. It's a fucking joke he wants me to become his submissive or some kinky shit like that.

He will see what he gets when he tries to control me.

I clear my throat and gently look at the metal. He grabs a small key from the side and unlocks me quickly before moving to the wardrobe on the other side of the room.

I rub my wrist and stretch as Vincenzo tugs on a pair of boxers. I stare at him obviously as he continues getting dressed.

Fuck if I had the option to lick whipped cream of his muscles I would... wait no stop thinking that.

I roll out of the bed and land on the floor with a bang. I crawl along the floor until I reach the bathroom door.

Grabbing the sink, I heave my body up and fill up a glass of water and down it in one. Now I need some medication.

"Vincenzo do you have any Advil or something along those lines?" I ask and he gestures silently to a small bag.

I go through the contents (which involved some not-so-legal drugs) and pull out some painkillers. I swallow them dry before looking down at my attire.

Even through the top was comfortable I don't think my professor would be impressed if I showed up like this to my final examination.

"I need a lift home quickly so I can go to class" I inform Vince, who was watching me from the door way.

Why did I have a feeling I wasn't going to do anything without him knowing?

"Put this over the top and we can go now" he demands, handing me my trench coat from the night before.

I do as he say so we can leave as fast as we can. He practically shoves me into his limo as he looks around suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" I frown, rolling my eyes as his hand reaches for his gun. He looks at the stair well again before climbing into the car.

"Someone's a bit paranoid today" I tease and he roughly squeezes the top of thigh. I could tell that I'd pissed him off with my comments.

"Oh Princess, I'm not being paranoid there was someone in the stair well with a camera that you clearly weren't paying attention to. So unless you want me to bend you over and take you right here to shut up your remarks and do as I say" he growls, as he rolls down the window slightly after tightening his grip on my leg in a warning manner.

I bite my tongue even through I doubt he would follow through with his threats. I look out he back window and see a tall female. She was fucking gorgeous but she was definitely dangerous.

I make out the outline 2 guns underneath her shirt and she was holding a camera in her hands.