Chapter six

This book is set to mature so if intimate scenes make you uncomfortable then stop reading this chapter at the stars and skip to the next set of stars (***- this is what I mean by stars)!
— — —
So let me tell you 'bout my little secret
I'm a little crazy underneath this
— — —
I keep one of my hands by my backpack the entire class. Ever since we saw that women I've been on edge and some of the other students had noticed.

Vincenzo had given me when of his guns as safety measure as he said, and I quote, "No matter how annoying you are, your family would kill me if I let anything to you".

Mr Mcqueeney (my professor) walks around the lecture hall and hands out the results for our final exams before dismissing us.

"Hey Alexa, how's your brother?" Tia asks. I had met her at the university tour.

She had a gap year before joining college so she was in some of my classes and she had an unhealthy obsession with Nico.

"Ummm... he alright. He's starting seeing someone" I lie, not wanting her anywhere near my brother. Even if she is my friend.

"Oh what's her name?" She pouts, shoving the results screwed up in her handbag.

"I don't know, she's a model but that's all he told me" I shrug as I look around the room and notice someone waiting outside the door.

"Oh... well do you know where she's from?".

"No idea, you know what my brothers like" I sigh as I place my results by the side of the gun- careful not to let anyone see the inside of my bag.

"You should go, you have another class" I smile after a moment and she laughs before running out the room.

That women is so forgetful.

I pull the gun out and tuck it into the back of my waistband before pulling my coat over it to conceal it.

Cautiously, I open the classroom door again and peek around the corner. The women from earlier was stood there along with a man.

I curse in my head and press myself against the wall so they can't see me. How the fuck am I meant to get out of this?

The women looks powerful and I don't know if I'd be able to overthrow her even with my gun.

Here goes nothing... I take a deep breath before pulling out my gun and silencer. I pull the safety of it and shoot the camera above their heads so no one sees me doing this.

I have my whole career and life ahead of me and one stupid murder won't ruin that if it comes to it.

This seems to get their attention momentarily before they look over to me with a nefarious scowl. I smile innocently before sprinting as fast as my legs could take me up to the fire exit.

I push it open which causes all the fire alarms to go off instantly. Shit. The sound of footsteps follow behind me as I jump over the small wall.

People are rushing out the building because of the fire alarm which gives me some camouflage whilst I get to the car. I slide through the people with ease, managing to lose the man somewhat quickly,  however the women is still hot on my heels.

Tia stands in the middle and waves at me like a lunatic when she sees me- blissfully unaware of the women chasing me. She looks like she's going to say something but I swiftly swerve her and continue this chase.

My legs start aching and I'm out of breathe by the time I see Vincenzo's black limo parked in the corner of the student car lot  (which isn't what I was expecting as he had a 'business meeting').

"Vincenzo any help would be nice" I scream, hoping he will hear me through the open window. I get no reaction in a response which makes me panic more. Either he didn't hear me or he is ignoring me. Neither one is great for this predicament.

"Shit" I curse as a bullet flies past my ear, narrowly missing me. Only then does Vincenzo look up with a smirk on how unfairly handsome face. I motion for him to open the door as I won't have time to without being shot but he just shakes his head.

My survival instinct manage to kick in and somehow I manage to jump and squeeze through the small-ish window. Panting heavily, I lay down against the car floor and demand the driver to drive.

Vincenzo stares at me in amusement, "you had that handled didn't you, love? You know for a Mafia princess you aren't very fit".

"I could have fucking died you prick" I sneer, punching his bicep which probably hurt me more then him, "don't make any mistakes, just because I don't run doesn't mean I could kill you in an instance".

"I'm so scared" he chuckles, rolling his eyes at my threat, "I wasn't going to let you die. I need you".

"You need me?" I huff, raising my eyebrow as my mind makes up about hundred different scenarios of what that could mean.

"Yes. I need you. Your family will make mine stronger" he says carelessly, making my heart squeeze before tossing his arm over the back of the seat so it was around me.

He leans closer and freeze up as he whispers, "however by your facial expression, I assume that you need something else. Do you want me to-"

My face burns up at the though and I cut him off by push him away from me before facing the window.

"I don't need anything from you. If I needed anything I would go to Jaxon".

I watch from the corner of my eye as his hands turn into fists and he clenches his jaw at the mention of me with Jax.

"I can assure you, he could make me feel more pleasure in 2 minutes than you could in half an hour" I continue, enjoying that I was pissing Vince off and it wasn't the other way around for once.

***
His hand moves to me wrist, with one swift movement, he pushes me on to my back and is hovering over me. He pins my hands above my head and he smirks when I gulp.

"That low life couldn't make your body sing like I do. I haven't even done anything and you're already wet for me" he whispers as his hands move inbetween her legs. His fingers play with the side strings of my thong and I gasp as I feel his length poking my thigh.

"He.. he does" I manage to force out and Vince just laughs before placing a kiss on the middle of my throat.

My anticipation rises as he starts moving the kisses down my body. I moan loudly as he massages one of my boobs whilst taking the other one in his mouth. He continues to kiss down my body and my hand moves to his hair.

I arch my back at the sensation, he was right that Jax didn't make my body feel like this when we had sex.
***
Suddenly, he pulls away and sits back up as if nothing ever happened. Embarrassed, I sort out my top and hair before facing away the window.

Desperately I try and forget what just happened.